Lucky, Lucky New Yorkers

TheYardstick

Matt Byrne, the drummer for Hatebreed is looking for new students to give drum lessons, from his wide array of linfluences, I bet he is far more skilled than what he does with Hatebreed.

Too bad I live on the other side of the country. :cry:

disrupt13

i would love to see what he can see outside of hatebreed, because his drumming on their albums isnt that impressive.

same thing with the guy from as i lay dying, all he does is speed burst with his feet, im sure he can do a lot more than that.

TheYardstick

disrupt13":hk7j1m07 said:
i would love to see what he can see outside of hatebreed, because his drumming on their albums isnt that impressive.

same thing with the guy from as i lay dying, all he does is speed burst with his feet, im sure he can do a lot more than that.
Dave Lombardo, John Bonham, David Garibaldi, Gar Samuelson, Charlie Benante, Danny Schuler, Bill Ward, Carter Beauford, Alex Van Halen, Gene Hoglan, Danny Carey, Derek Roddy, Nikko McBrain, All The Drummers Of James Brown, Tim Alexander, Jack DeJohnette, Kirk Arrington, Tommy Lee, Phil Taylor, Glen Evans, Don Tardy, Sid Faalk, Vinnie Paul, Stewart Copeland, Dave Grohl, Neil Peart, Igor Cavelera, Matt Cameron, Bernhard Purdie, RJ Herrera.

List of his influences taken right off of his Myspace page.

SmellsLikeIan

TheYardstick":lx291k80 said:
disrupt13":lx291k80 said:

Dave Lombardo, John Bonham, David Garibaldi, Gar Samuelson, Charlie Benante, Danny Schuler, Bill Ward, Carter Beauford, Alex Van Halen, Gene Hoglan, Danny Carey, Derek Roddy, Nikko McBrain, All The Drummers Of James Brown, Tim Alexander, Jack DeJohnette, Kirk Arrington, Tommy Lee, Phil Taylor, Glen Evans, Don Tardy, Sid Faalk, Vinnie Paul, Stewart Copeland, Dave Grohl, Neil Peart, Igor Cavelera, Matt Cameron, Bernhard Purdie, RJ Herrera.

List of his influences taken right off of his Myspace page.
I could have a long, impressive list of influences, but I might still suck. I'm not saying he sucks, I actually don't listen to much hatebreed, but a good list of influences doesn't necessarily mean he's all that great. I need to listen though, he might be bad ass.

disrupt13

I agree with ian, you could be buddy rich's kid. doesnt mean your great.

i have seen em live, i dont really remember it but he wasnt doing anything to be paying for.

break the prism

very true, and it works both ways. dmike portnoy said that he was heavily influenced by ringo starr. does anyone here that influence in his playing?