Lots of Drum stuff revised!

writheindecay

Custom all 100% maple 6 ply shells from Keller(the same company who supplies raw shells for ocdp, spaun and countless other independant drum companies).
black satin stain

1 18"x20"(depthxdiameter) virgin bass drum
10" rack tom with rims mount
12" rack tom with rims mount
16" floor tom with rims mount for the legs

bass drum has a super kick II head
toms have remo clear pinstripes

Pork Pie Little Squealer 7x13 vented snare. amazing crack and response. paid 250 for it a month ago. 175

Sabian AAX 13" studio hats. nearly brand new -175

Sabian AAX Stage 16 and 17" crashes. 200 for the pair.

Trick Pro 1 V double bass pedal. 600. was 800 when i bought it new in october. if youre not familiar with these things, head over to musicians friends website and check them out. I even have the boxes they came in. best pedals you will ever use.

im open to all reasonable offers.

Call me Gideon

I would be interested in the kit and the rack but it would have to wait til I get my taxes in. Maybe the throne too. What type of throne is it? (Really I'd take it all but I just dont have that kind of money! lol) Not askin you to hold it, just stating my interest. If you still have it in a month or so we'll talk. :D

After reading Drums Plus's post I realize you are a ways a way. What would I be looking at on shipping or are you doing pick up only?

writheindecay

drummer912":1l73np4s said:
why u selling the custom kit u just got?
playing isnt what it used to be. i need to get shit right with schooll and finding a better job right now. the drumset is amazing and i woudld love to keep it, but i just dont play like i used to and i could use the money.

writheindecay

one of my pro drummer friends builds them on the side. its all the same stuff you get from any custom company, keller shells, die cast lugs, rims mounts.

xdoseonex

writheindecay":uvz8216f said:
one of my pro drummer friends builds them on the side. its all the same stuff you get from any custom company, keller shells, die cast lugs, rims mounts.
Same materials. But nothing plays a roll in the quality of a drumset more than craftmanship

writheindecay

he had them professionally drilled and the bearing edges cut. all he really had to do was the finish and put them together. kit sounds amazing.

xdoseonex

writheindecay":10twvql0 said:
he had them professionally drilled and the bearing edges cut. all he really had to do was the finish and put them together. kit sounds amazing.
nice. I get skeptical wen ppl do theyre own bearing edges and holes. you really need alot of experience to do that stuff. who cut the edges? I'd aslo ilike to see some pics

EOTE_drummer

i want the kit if nobody else buys it... i got a lil over $200 saved up. if it isnt sold in about 2 weeks, i definitely want it.

zen_drummer

EOTE_drummer":2qo78kvk said:
i want the kit if nobody else buys it... i got a lil over $200 saved up. if it isnt sold in about 2 weeks, i definitely want it.
You should send the man your 200 bucks as a deposit, that way he's not holding it for you on a prayer!