Lost Metal Gems

TheYardstick

Inner Threshold.

Strted when 2 members of Heathen left the band and came to form a new one, they released only one EP with 3 songs on it, but a gem nontheless.

Plus, the drummer is really good too.

TheYardstick

Sindrome.

Classic Bay Area Thrash Metal.

One phrase sums them up: "This is what Testament would sound like if they grew an extra pair."

Timekeep69

Bong":1ocdb8nq said:
I know they are still around, but who knows Trouble?
I used to be married to it....oh...you mean the band.

How about:

EZO
Kix
Loudness
King Kobra
Diamond Rexx
Hanoi Rocks

TheYardstick

stump":3m2j49no said:
King Diamond
Krokus
WASP
Saxon
Wrathchild America
For a few. Peace on ya!
I listen to every band on that list besides Wrathchild America! Tis a shame that Saxon only had one real hit.

stump

Wrathchild America had a couple decent tunes. The drumming for that time was pretty damn good. Peace!

pow3rtr1p

The drummer from Wrathchild America was Chris Adler's primary influence to play drums, so he must be pretty decent, lol.

Sorry I don't have anything more to contribute to this conversation...

Brother_Bong

pow3rtr1p":175ncfuu said:
The drummer from Wrathchild America was Chris Adler's primary influence to play drums, so he must be pretty decent, lol.

Yeah, Shannon Larkin who now plays for Godsmack. Wrathchild were the local heros where I grew up in MD. They were awesome. On another note, the singer/bass player, Brad Divens from Wrathchild was in Kix to begin with.

SmellsLikeIan

Timekeep69":3d4q5era said:
How about:

EZO
Kix
Loudness
King Kobra
Diamond Rexx
Hanoi Rocks
I have a Loudness album (produced by Ace Frehley) on vinyl.... I also had a Kix "single" cassette tape. And Stump, I also have a Krokus album on vinyl.

FatherTime

Timekeep69":3llq1nze said:
Bong":3llq1nze said:

How about:

EZO
Kix
Loudness
King Kobra
Diamond Rexx
Hanoi Rocks
Showing your age there... Or maybe I'm showing mine because I remember those bands.

Timekeep69

FatherTime":38f2k11k said:
Timekeep69":38f2k11k said:
Bong":38f2k11k said:

How about:

EZO
Kix
Loudness
King Kobra
Diamond Rexx
Hanoi Rocks
Showing your age there... Or maybe I'm showing mine because I remember those bands.
hehehe...let's put it this way, my first concert was Foghat with Head East as the opener....and they weren't considered classic rock bands yet.

TheYardstick

Bong":23folvs3 said:
pow3rtr1p":23folvs3 said:

Yeah, Shannon Larkin who now plays for Godsmack. Wrathchild were the local heros where I grew up in MD. They were awesome. On another note, the singer/bass player, Brad Divens from Wrathchild was in Kix to begin with.
Shannon played with Wrathchil?!?!? :shock:

Brother_Bong

TheYardstick":ski08ygg said:
Bong":ski08ygg said:
pow3rtr1p":ski08ygg said:

Shannon played with Wrathchil?!?!? :shock:
Yup, and did much more impressive stuff than he does with Godsmack (Now wait, I like Godsmack, and his playing is good there, just apples and oranges). Just go listen to "No deposit no return" or "Smothered life".

FatherTime

Timekeep69":neobe7zl said:
FatherTime":neobe7zl said:
Timekeep69":neobe7zl said:
Bong":neobe7zl said:

How about:

EZO
Kix
Loudness
King Kobra
Diamond Rexx
Hanoi Rocks
hehehe...let's put it this way, my first concert was Foghat with Head East as the opener....and they weren't considered classic rock bands yet.
Cawinkydink... My first concert was Foghat. Opening acts were Eddy Money and No Dice. All for eight bucks a ticket.

And yeah they weren't classic rock then either.