Longboards.....

Brother_Bong

Ok, maybe it's because I live in a backwoods state, or I'm not looking in the right place on the net. But, I cannot find a price on the Axis longboard conversion kits. Help, anyone?

McForman

jesus... those are the cheapest? I'm gonna have to save up for awhile.

How much better are the longboards than a regular pedal?

goatatl

That's what I'd like to know; I'm currently using Iron Cobras, and there's certainly nothing WRONG with them, but are the axis' really that much better, if any?

GrindheadJim

Bong":pxendlez said:
Ok, maybe it's because I live in a backwoods state, or I'm not looking in the right place on the net. But, I cannot find a price on the Axis longboard conversion kits. Help, anyone?
Go to Axis directly and ask for Karen.

www.axispercussion.com

goatatl":pxendlez said:
That's what I'd like to know; I'm currently using Iron Cobras, and there's certainly nothing WRONG with them, but are the axis' really that much better, if any?
Yes... depending on what you want them for. I switched from DW 5000's to Axis A Longboards after ten solid years because I wanted to try something different. Axis A-L's give me a lot more leverage and flexibility to do whatever I want. The balance and consistency are incredible.

xdoseonex

GrindheadJim":2083m640 said:
Bong":2083m640 said:
Go to Axis directly and ask for Karen.

www.axispercussion.com

last tim i talked to karren she told me the conversion kit had to be ordered through one of theyre dealers

GrindheadJim

xdoseonex":a1y8fs5c said:
last tim i talked to karren she told me the conversion kit had to be ordered through one of theyre dealers
Try again, and let her know that I sent you to her b/c you;re having problems. (Grindhead Jim from Chardiac Arrest in Chicago) Make sure you at least get a dealer recommendation from her. PM me with the results.

xdoseonex

i shoud have had her send me a longboard upgrade kit when they send me mine for the wfd. i'm sure she would have worked somehing out. i 'll try back when i can afford it. i gotta get myself a new china and splash for my pearl kit

xdoseonex

i really should try wuhan again, havent had one in years. but i think for now i'm gonna stick with a full zildjian a setup on one kit ad a custom on the other. my a custom seup is compete i'm workin on my a"s. just need 2 splashes another set of hats and a china