Longboards and why?

Brother_Bong

Hack_and_Slash":1sen41by said:
Bong":1sen41by said:
Cheese-Adler jumped ship and went to DW.
Not saying I don't believe you...but how do you know? A lot of people have been saying this but I've never seen or read anything.
It's on Wiki. It's been mentioned in interviews, he left early last year, and I saw photos.
I'll look for the pics and post em.

chire

iatemygoat":2enkszdk said:
i wear a size 8 and a half. i use longborads for the extra leverage and speed. after watching my newest video i hadnt realized just how much of the heel part of the pedal im using. my foot is almost falling off!!!

this may be a bad thing?
its good man keep like that, you must be using VDL over 2/3 of the way i guess

that first part of the pedal between the beginning up to the AXIS "sock eater" letters give a special feeling.

Alan_

kind of like apples and oranges if you ask me. I love my dw pedals, but they're totally different than the axis in terms of construction and action. personally, I'm gonna get a BOA double for my next pedal.

Mitchell?

Alan_":19my4vs5 said:
kind of like apples and oranges if you ask me. I love my dw pedals, but they're totally different than the axis in terms of construction and action. personally, I'm gonna get a BOA double for my next pedal.
+1. B.O.A's are the shit. :)

Brother_Bong

Hack_and_Slash":10ertexd said:
Are the D Dubs really comparable to Axis?
Lets just say I don't know how he's gonna do some of his stuff on a chain drive pedal. No slight to DW, but...........?

drummerduba

Bong":1t7rsqya said:
Hack_and_Slash":1t7rsqya said:
Are the D Dubs really comparable to Axis?
Lets just say I don't know how he's gonna do some of his stuff on a chain drive pedal. No slight to DW, but...........?
well recent interviews show that hes completely given up on his heel toe stuff and is not playing straight heel up

drummerduba

all the patterns in Lamb of God's songs, that are similar to the main "Ruin" beat, were played using his adjusted Heel-Toe Technique.