london drummers

drummerduba

hey guys and gals from london area
this is an incredibly random post but.....

i landed a spot working wit the parking services for westminster council
this means if ya get a parking ticket for tryn 2 load or unload drums (as i had one person do so already) then feel free to write in and i might do ya a favour :wink:

....ye total random but im excited with the new job.

8) :lol:

BillRayDrums

drummerduba":3tbagc36 said:

this means if ya get a parking ticket for tryn 2 load or unload drums (as i had one person do so already) then feel free to write in and i might do ya a favour :wink:

Come work in San Diego!!

drummerduba

BillRayDrums":3rxjtejk said:
drummerduba":3rxjtejk said:

Come work in San Diego!!
im thinkn ya get your fair share of tickets then??

mikeellis

Surely you can't be working for Westminster Council handing out parking tickets!!???? You can speak English!!!! :p

Seriously, be careful what favours you try to pull, the powers that be are very keen on making driving in London as difficult/expensive/miserable as possible! They don't want someone to spoil thier methods of extortion.

drummerduba

mikeellis":3tz8l8mg said:
Surely you can't be working for Westminster Council handing out parking tickets!!???? You can speak English!!!! :p

Seriously, be careful what favours you try to pull, the powers that be are very keen on making driving in London as difficult/expensive/miserable as possible! They don't want someone to spoil thier methods of extortion.
nah not a Parking Attendant..i mean i live in scotland for god's sake

i worked as a customer advisor for peeps 2 fone when they get PCNs during th summer.

now they moved me to deal with the letters that are coming in to represent against the tickets

drummerduba

mikeellis":1777td1x said:
Gotcha. Next time I get a ticket for not putting shiny coins in the meter, I know where to go!
lol was quite funny really

i was chattin 2 a drummer on the fone bout double kick setups and how annoying it is 2 find a decent parking spot near th venue 2 load nd unload

remember do not park at out of order p&d machines or meters

u tried th pay by phone service yet mikeellis?

mikeellis

I avoid the prospect of driving into, let alone parking in London now. Last gig I did, about 3 weeks ago, I stamped my little feet and managed to get a coned off area to park. I am a nightmare to work with................... :D