Locking Frenzie?

screamkevin

And just for the record, this is a privately owned message forum. Free speech does not exist here. That's why there's an Administrator (greg), and moderators.

drummerduba

Timekeep69":2xoryiie said:
Michiganice91 got banned because he would specifically post in the Saluda section slamming Saluda and Saluda users. That's not drama, that's stupidity.
Lol I missed something....

where can I read where mich gets banned 'cause I am now sure I totally missed it...hmmmm

Drumosaurus

screamkevin":2gxdyve7 said:
And just for the record, this is a privately owned message forum. Free speech does not exist here. That's why there's an Administrator (greg), and moderators.
as an american, I'll have to send in 10,000 troops to die for a pointless cause to investigate this and then reestablish dml as democracy.

Brother_Bong

Drumosaurus":2pfw1k8r said:
screamkevin":2pfw1k8r said:
as an american, I'll have to send in 10,000 troops to die for a pointless cause to investigate this and then reestablish dml as democracy.
I see where you are headed with this, but joke wise, I give it a C-, no offense bro.

Drumosaurus

Bong":lodj610u said:
Drumosaurus":lodj610u said:
screamkevin":lodj610u said:
I see where you are headed with this, but joke wise, I give it a C-, no offense bro.
awww, come on, be as cool as this guy 8) and make it a b+