List of crap I wanna buy

Edge3591

Zildjian splashes, offer w/e you have.

Snare stand,

Throne

Zildian ride

well, zildjian anything.

please post w/e you have. if it's not on the list go ahead and list it. I'll take a look

michiganice91

Zildjian sticker sheet..with like 10 stickers..brand new $3 plus shipping..haha! but no seriously..i got it if you want it.

btw..i dont think Z makes a throne

EOTE_drummer

Howepirate":1pnuczpr said:
Zildjian sucks.
aren't you a MODERATOR?!?! Zildjian happens to be the biggest cymbal company in the world, lots of drummers here use zildjian. you should stay away from personal likes or dislikes, because that may offend some people. be "neutral".

michiganice91

EOTE_drummer":3hmvq38i said:
Howepirate":3hmvq38i said:
Zildjian sucks.
aren't you a MODERATOR?!?! Zildjian happens to be the biggest cymbal company in the world, lots of drummers here use zildjian. you should stay away from personal likes or dislikes, because that may offend some people. be "neutral".
I disagree..let the man have his opinion. This is America..freedom of speech!!

Howepirate

michiganice91":1gnbmsmr said:
EOTE_drummer":1gnbmsmr said:
Howepirate":1gnbmsmr said:
Zildjian sucks.
I am merely doing an honest duty to this person. He believes that he can only play Zildjian. If you'll notice my signature, I use a heavy mix of brands and therefor try and spread awareness that there are other things out there, and they can do what a company proclaims just as well, if not better!

Edge3591

THanks for all the offers. I will have to pass on them for now.

As for your post howepirate: I have only used Zildjian my whole life. I really love Zildjian. I've tested other cymbals of other brands but I like the sound of certain Zildjian cymbals. Maybe I'll see the light of "Saluda" someday.

EOTE_drummer

Howepirate":23xaqmt7 said:
michiganice91":23xaqmt7 said:
EOTE_drummer":23xaqmt7 said:
Howepirate":23xaqmt7 said:
Zildjian sucks.
I am merely doing an honest duty to this person. He believes that he can only play Zildjian. If you'll notice my signature, I use a heavy mix of brands and therefor try and spread awareness that there are other things out there, and they can do what a company proclaims just as well, if not better!
i'm not trying to be a dick, or tell you this and that, i respect opinions. but you should watch just flat out dissing things or saying something sucks, it would be okay to tell your dislikes about something. but i have seen you do posts suggesting your honest input even if it went somewhat against your prefered gear, or what you own. and i respect that and see you are not biased.

Example "Hey I am looking at either a Ludwig set or a Gretsch Set, inputs?" you don't jump out and be like "MAPEX MAN ANYTHING ELSE BLOWS!!" you always actually gave your input seriously.

sorry if i sounded like an A hole earlier.