LEZ ZEPPLIN

okjohne

Took their show in at The BlueBird Theater in Denver Last night. I was not impressed. The drummer did do a great job. Vocalist was what I least liked. I left after about 30 minutes. waste of $30.

Mitchell?

Yeah, Robert Plant was a helluva of a singer...

...and, his voice was a really integral part of Led's songs too. I mean, Plant was like key for Led Zeppelin, just like each member.

You just can't have Led Zeppelin without Plant, Page, Jones, and Bonham.

Brother_Bong

I checked out their myspace, musically they are about dead on. But I can see where a half hour of that chicks vocal "interpretations" might be annoying.

ChrisNichols

Compared to all the other countless Led Zeppelin tribute bands, Lez Zeppelin actually stood out as one of the more decent ones to me. Just not quite the same though...

stump":2k63tqoi said:
Hate to hear it. Have you caught Journey's new singer? WOW...Very similar to Perry. Great voice. P.O.Y!
He's awesome! Even awesomer is the fact that they found him through a karaoke video on YouTube.

Mitchell?

Drumosaurus":o6o34vdl said:
I was hoping it meant lesbian zeppelin :(

Chrisnichols, why in your sig would you want to burn tits?
I find it funny it's called Lez Zeppelin, and the lead singer is a woman... :lol:

okjohne

They are all women. May be not lesbians but the drummer is one butch chick. Lead vocal was cute. I have also heard they were good. It was my impression as well as others I have talked to who attended that more then one member was a little drinky. These girls are porobably getting 10g a night to play someone elses songs and they can't behave professionally. They owed me a better performance that that for my $30.

Lancelot Frosty

ChrisNichols":1bws31nh said:
Compared to all the other countless Led Zeppelin tribute bands, Lez Zeppelin actually stood out as one of the more decent ones to me. Just not quite the same though...

stump":1bws31nh said:
Hate to hear it. Have you caught Journey's new singer? WOW...Very similar to Perry. Great voice. P.O.Y!
He's awesome! Even awesomer is the fact that they found him through a karaoke video on YouTube.
Not only did they find him through a karaoke video.
He hails from the Philippines. My country. XD

ChrisNichols

zen_drummer":308bxo3a said:
Drumosaurus":308bxo3a said:
Chrisnichols, why in your sig would you want to burn tits?
He likes hot chicks?
*rimshot*

Can't quite remember where that particular line came from...probably one of those intoxicatedly hazy nights spawning brilliant quotes. :D

Jimbob2020

Mitchell?":2et283y8 said:
Yeah, Robert Plant was a helluva of a singer...

...and, his voice was a really integral part of Led's songs too. I mean, Plant was like key for Led Zeppelin, just like each member.

You just can't have Led Zeppelin without Plant, Page, Jones, and Bonham.
+1