Lamb of God show...

Brother_Bong

So I'm at the LOG show in Lewiston Maine last night, kickin it in the seats with my good buddies. We are all well over thirty now, so the mosh pit doesn't get visited too often. But the urge gets me, I mean I'm at f**king Lamb Of God, so I head down front, alone (pussies) to do my thing. With a little manipulation, I find myself belly up to the barrier. Having the time of my life, head-banging like no one else, song ends, I raise my head and start to scream my death growl. All of the sudden Mark Morton wings his pick 'throwing star' style, and the damn thing gets me right in the throat, and drops into my hand! The very spot where I had dozens of stitches removed last week! I couldn't believe it. Cool pick too, got the band logo and his name on it. Can you freaking believe it? Too bad it wasn't one of Chris' sticks, although that might have hurt. Awesome show by the way. :twisted:

kylevater

thats flipping awesome!
i dont listen to them because the message they put out, but still man
my friend caught a stick by the used drummer
and that woulda hurt, but wouldve been brootal!

Brother_Bong

kylevater":1i5klvmz said:
thats flipping awesome!

Thanks for the reply, but what "message" are you talking about?

bapudi

this reminds me i joined this metal band and there like "oh we play stuff like cof and dying fetus and what not" so i say i can doo all that but i cant do that gay shit like log. and they just sat there driving all quite and butt hurt. we got to there house and i set up and there like here play this beat they had it programmed in a drum machine. so i heard it. the gay ass crap that log was playing. i jsut sat there and was like dude this is kinda lame you want to cover there songs.

best band ever

seandude

Bong":21256mic said:
seandude":21256mic said:
fuck u im so jellious

and u should write a book
You aren't the first person to tell me that!
And, yes I'm going to. :lol:
call it
"the old man mosher" lol idk rofl ttyl smiley 8) bbl brb jk lamo

TheYardstick

bapudi":binvst7c said:
this reminds me i joined this metal band and there like "oh we play stuff like cof and dying fetus and what not" so i say i can doo all that but i cant do that gay shit like log. and they just sat there driving all quite and butt hurt. we got to there house and i set up and there like here play this beat they had it programmed in a drum machine. so i heard it. the gay ass crap that log was playing. i jsut sat there and was like dude this is kinda lame you want to cover there songs.

best band ever
Honestly, what were you trying to say, I couldn't understand a single word.

Brother_Bong

TheYardstick":g2jgaqf5 said:
bapudi":g2jgaqf5 said:

best band ever
Yeah, me too. Do you like LOG or not?

kylevater

Bong":pv2fsoux said:
kylevater":pv2fsoux said:
thats flipping awesome!

well just there name, lamb of God, has nothing to do with praising God (yeah im very religious)
its a very misleading name

Potatoe Snack

kylevater":2kjy9p0w said:
Bong":2kjy9p0w said:
kylevater":2kjy9p0w said:
thats flipping awesome!

well just there name, lamb of God, has nothing to do with praising God (yeah im very religious)
better than Burn the Priest (their name before LOG)

Brother_Bong

kylevater":2i54iiji said:
Bong":2i54iiji said:
kylevater":2i54iiji said:
thats flipping awesome!

Kyle my friend, its just a name. Aren't we all the "lamb" of God, so to speak? At least they aren't as blasphemous as some extreme metal can be. I won't sit here and tell you what you should believe or what to listen to, but God did give us free will, and the right to our OWN opinions. In the words of Stump-peace on ya my brother!

Brother_Bong

seandude":eosf5hr8 said:
omg stop i hate big political debits on drum web sites
Now Sean, calm down. First they are DEBATES, second this isn't one. My point to the KYLEVATER was, basically, don't deny yourself good music because of a bands image, look at IATEMYGOAT, hes got the right approach. I'm sure God would understand. Besides, I sat with Jesus at the show last night, he was rockin like a madman!

bapudi

Bong":1wof1h8z said:
TheYardstick":1wof1h8z said:
bapudi":1wof1h8z said:

best band ever
Yeah, me too. Do you like LOG or not?
lol no corporate music is lame and has no real sence of direction.

this band probly didnt even write there own music.

Alcyon

Whoa, whoa, bapudi, where the hell did that come from? Lamb of God is definitely not "corporate" and they definitely write their own music. Have you ever heard Chris Adler play drums?