Know what i hate...

shiebcte

The fact that guitarists and bassist can pretty much practice whenever the hell they want, in front of the tv, whatever. i went on vacation this week and my bassist brother was able to practice and right all week...that just pisses me off...just ranting...but damn

dave lynch

yeh drum pads are cool..I'm carrying around a snare drum, stand and a seat so iI can smack it on the side of the raod if I want to...I plan on getting a rubber pad to put on it...The seats in my van fold into the floor so all I have to do is drop em and set up the snare and practice...Kinda cool...The main thing is keep your mind going, which I'm sure you do..!!

Howepirate

shiebcte":1qkhevcr said:
The fact that guitarists and bassist can pretty much practice whenever the hell they want, in front of the tv, whatever. i went on vacation this week and my bassist brother was able to practice and right all week...that just pisses me off...just ranting...but damn
Vacation time is better than practice time sometimes. Your muscles have to rest. You can practice easily by thinking up new drum beats and choppy licks and whatnot.

Trust me practicing all the time makes it a bit dull and tiring

SmellsLikeIan

Yeah, get a pad, but make sure its one of the least "bouncy" you can find. It will make your muscles work more and make the practice more effective.