K dark ride

phil-drummer

I want one , because they soun awesome , but i cant fidn a price anywhere, any one got any idea how much they cost, and how long they last, its one of those cymbals that sound amazing,

scrubs

The 20" K Custom Dark Ride goes for about $290US, new. On e-bay, they seem to go for about $170-200US, used.

genx3117

i never buy any of my drum stuff off the internet.ever, i want to hear what im going to spend $200-2000 on, you know? its also nice to help my local shop out. but sometimes i like to use those site before i go to get a ball park estimate of how much im going spend,

anavrinIV

Benhamin":1vebqhv8 said:
why would you get anything from guitar center.
or musicians friend.
for some of us guitar center is the only place to try anything before we buy it, and then its the only place to buy it too. plus, 3 year cymbal warranties are a godsend to anyone who sheatters bronze.

Piddywiffle

mmmm I love my local shop. They go blue book and subtract 40% on all cymbals. So K dark ride might cose me $220 new. And I get to support the local shop AND get it home right away to show off.

ultrastu

genx3117":1qqer5gg said:
i never buy any of my drum stuff off the internet.ever, i want to hear what im going to spend $200-2000 on, you know? its also nice to help my local shop out. but sometimes i like to use those site before i go to get a ball park estimate of how much im going spend,
you gotta be careful cause Zildjian are quite inconsistent cymbals if you buy them off the net you might get a dud it happened to me a few times always best to try before you buy even though the prices are tempting.