K Custom Hybrid Ride and A Custom China for sale!

aparker2005

Hey guys..........I'm selling a 20" K Custom Hybrid Ride an an 18" A Custom China. They are both in practically new condition. I used the Hybrid Ride once at a gig, and once at church. It has some fingerprints and could use a cleaning. Other than that, it's in perfect condition. I bought it at GC for $315. The A Custom China is in perfect condition as well. It could also use a cleaning. Anyway, if you are interested please PM me or email me at a_parker2005@yahoo.com. I'm asking $230 for the ride, and $170 for the china. All offers will be considered. I can only ship inside the US. Thanks!

aparker2005

Well I have 2 other rides (A Custom Projection and A Custom Flat) and I prefer the Projection much more. This ride was a special order at GC, and it ended up being not what I really wanted. I couldn't return it for full price, so I just kept it. It's been in my cymbal bag all but twice. Like I said, I just prefer the A Custom projection ride to the Hybrid.

As for the china, I'm wanting to switch to an 18" Oriental Classic China and I'm just trying to sell it or trade for the Oriental Classic.