just ordered a new cymbal!!!!

drummerduba

hey good luck with the meinl. where ya order it from??

you might notice u maybe waiting a while
im STILL waiting for my 24" meinl ride i ordered a month ago lol

rundylanrunn

haha screamkevin, you know me too well.

i definitely am. but don't worry about that, i don't want to start another flame war on how cymbals are supposed to be played. that's just how i play, be it wrong or not. =]

i'll make a video as soon as it gets here.

and i ordered from musician's friend. they said they'll have one in stock in 23 days and then mail it.

drummerduba

rundylanrunn":3rnd80mc said:

i definitely am. but don't worry about that, i don't want to start another flame war on how cymbals are supposed to be played. that's just how i play, be it wrong or not. =]

and i ordered from musician's friend. they said they'll have one in stock in 23 days and then mail it.
ah well at least they r honest about delivery times

michiganice91

rundylanrunn":1v0y7gr6 said:

If you want giant crash cymbals..why don't you buy one of the new Paiste 2002 22" or 24" Crash's. They seem to be exactly what you need.

http://www.paiste.com/products/cymbals/2002_crashes.php

rundylanrunn

yeah i looked into those. i'm for sure getting one for my right side crash when i have more money, but for my main crash/ride i've been obsessed with the idea of getting a meinl FOREVER, so i wanted to do that.

the guy from paramore uses the exact cymbal i bought for crash riding and it sounds amazing, i love how they're a little dark and so wide open.

i want some of the dark hi hats too!