Joey Jordeson snare compared too....?

iatemygoat

theres prolly a thread on this already but im too lazy to look cuz its 2 am. but anyways.

i like the sound of the JJ snare but hate that it has the slipknot S on it. are their any other snares that you could compare it to?

stump

Check out the Tama warlord collection. The Spartan is very similar. Also check out Metalworks snares. Peace!

iatemygoat

anojeezick":a6i648fk said:
You spelled Joey Jordison's name wrong.

Just so you know :D
cool, i dont care.

ive lost even more respect for that dude for joining Korn. seriously WTF?

anojeezick

Rob the Drummer":yx6tnh8a said:
I know you guys would play for Korn if given the chance, so I wouldn't talk shit on Joey for playin with them. :p
Joey Jordison is amazing. I never said he wasn't. I just said Korn blows.

I doubt I would play for Korn. I ain't in it for the cash... 8)

iatemygoat

Homki890":3rafyqzn said:
When did he join Korn? And who's replacing him on Slipknot?

Homki890
slipknots prolly done for a while.

and never in my life would i subject myself to the torture that is Korn if i was asked to play for them.

Rob the Drummer

iatemygoat":353fxg9h said:
Homki890":353fxg9h said:

Homki890

and never in my life would i subject myself to the torture that is Korn if i was asked to play for them.
Ya you would! :)

iatemygoat

Rob the Drummer":3qycrern said:
iatemygoat":3qycrern said:
Homki890":3qycrern said:

Homki890

Ya you would! :)
no, i wouldnt. i would seriously hate myself. whats the point of me spending all this time improving the speed of my feet and hands just to play some shitty ass 4/4 beat with a alot of cool high hat tricks?

xdoseonex

yeah, but playing for korn woul;d be instant money, abnd instand regognition. who knows how long thats gonn atake us by ourselves

Martybabes

iatemygoat":w0g8hg37 said:
theres prolly a thread on this already but im too lazy to look cuz its 2 am. but anyways.

i like the sound of the JJ snare but hate that it has the slipknot S on it. are their any other snares that you could compare it to?
check out the snare drums made by ahead, i played the 13x6.5, and man this thing is a beauty, in my opinion has a fairly similar sound to the snare you are looking for from the way it was tuned, and they are amazing to do rims shots on because of the S rims

stump

Yeah the whole going to Korn kind of caught me off guard. Talk about a different end of the spectrum. So much for the DB and blast beats. I guess when you need the $$$ you do what you have to do. Peace on ya!