JazzGrind from Northern Ireland

jaundiced

johnnyringo":1ef26nhx said:
What ever happened to good old Irish music that had a melody? That was horrible.
we're all entitled to voice our opinions here, but c'mon, man....

devilspain

my mates the bassist in that band, ive already told him i cant say im a fan of the music lol. its alright just would give me a head ache. but some god drumming in it dude. all the best.

johnnyringo

break the prism":1f8ulpk1 said:
Way to be a jackass.
Oh, and why is that, because I thought it was horrible? Ok, it was a wonderful piece of music that will live on forever, there, how's that Obama? Let's all be friends and hold hands, and let's dare not say something that might hurt someones feelings.
Music, in case you didn't know, is melody and rhythm, neither of which was in that garbage.

Eliminator

my mates the bassist in that band, ive already told him i cant say im a fan of the music lol. its alright just would give me a head ache. but some god drumming in it dude. all the best.
Yea man? howd you know connor? great bassist.

What ever happened to good old Irish music that had a melody? That was horrible.
I take it your not from Ireland then?

devilspain

i went to school with him. then he followed me to uni! both doin the same course except im in my final year. ah he's mad good musician too.

devilspain

johnnyringo":o4bolrii said:
break the prism":o4bolrii said:
Way to be a jackass.
Oh, and why is that, because I thought it was horrible? Ok, it was a wonderful piece of music that will live on forever, there, how's that Obama? Let's all be friends and hold hands, and let's dare not say something that might hurt someones feelings.
Music, in case you didn't know, is melody and rhythm, neither of which was in that garbage.
i take it you have never heard any electroacoustic music because music isnt just melody and rhythm. lol. you should listen to stockhausen.

iatemygoat

johnnyringo":2ldy8m7y said:
break the prism":2ldy8m7y said:
Way to be a jackass.
ive never heard your band(if you even play in one), but from this comment i can already assume you suck ass. eat shit.

shine.fm-youth

yea dude,
don't listen to that guy..
i don't care what anyone says
i love it haha

have you ever listened to naked city
or the electrician

johnnyringo":32xhzez5 said:
break the prism":32xhzez5 said:
Way to be a jackass.
hey idiot,

no one's talking shit about your shitty cover band, your singer's lame ass leather pants or his pseudo mullet in your 'show us your band' threads.

why?

because there's no point in coming here and being a fucking dick.

if you don't like someone's band, shut your hole.

you didn't even offer constructive criticism. you're just being an asshole for the sole purpose of being an asshole.

here's my take on you, guy: you're bitter and crabby because your shitty cover band can't do better than playing shitty dive bars full of people that pay more attention to their miller high lifes then they do to your butchered covers "tunes."

you're "band" is nothing more than a human jukebox. and a bad one at that.

anojeezick

johnnyringo":1wna8kiw said:
break the prism":1wna8kiw said:
Way to be a jackass.
Eat a dick.

That was pretty good man. I liked it. I'm not so big on breakdowns though, but other than that, it was sick.

johnnyringo

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":3oqztvoi said:
johnnyringo":3oqztvoi said:
break the prism":3oqztvoi said:
Way to be a jackass.
hey idiot,

no one's talking shit about your shitty cover band, your singer's lame ass leather pants or his pseudo mullet in your 'show us your band' threads.

why?

because there's no point in coming here and being a fucking dick.

if you don't like someone's band, shut your hole.

you didn't even offer constructive criticism. you're just being an asshole for the sole purpose of being an asshole.

here's my take on you, guy: you're bitter and crabby because your shitty cover band can't do better than playing shitty dive bars full of people that pay more attention to their miller high lifes then they do to your butchered covers "tunes."

you're "band" is nothing more than a human jukebox. and a bad one at that.
Music defined in the dictionary says melody with rhythm.

I'm not bitter about anything, especially not over crap like that. I can voice my opinion as can you, besides, I'm sure the people who play that sort of noise are looking for this kind of reaction, it's meant to be offensive or they wouldn't be doing it.

I'll put my lame cover band up against that anyday, most clubs wouldn't allow that kind of garbage.

You guys really need to watch your collective languages, it's really demonstrates your lack of intelligence and maturity.

I listened to your band, sounded like the singer in The Turtles with a nazal condition. Music was very simplistic, and obviously done in a studio of some kind. I have to admit though it did sound like music, not good mind you, but it did sound like music.

johnnyringo":16fevkqv said:

I'm not bitter about anything, especially not over crap like that. I can voice my opinion as can you, besides, I'm sure the people who play that sort of noise are looking for this kind of reaction, it's meant to be offensive or they wouldn't be doing it.

I'll put my lame cover band up against that anyday, most clubs wouldn't allow that kind of garbage..
most "clubs" (sorry dude, you play in bars) cater to safe, middle class white people that obtain their entertainment from network t.v. and f.m. radio. dare you throw anything even remotely challenging at them, you'd find your self out of work... i mean, what, besides your job at the dairy queen.

You guys really need to watch your collective languages, it's really demonstrates your lack of intelligence and maturity
ah yes... everyone should follow your example of intelligence and maturity...

EVERYONE! PLEASE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE A FELLOW DRUMMER'S BAND... DON'T GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! JUST CALL THEIR MUSIC "GARBAGE" AND "TRASH!!!"

in all seriousness though... wouldn't a mature person say something like "this isn't my thing." or "i don't get it, but good luck to you and your band." ???? or better yet...

WOULDN'T AN INTELLINGENT, MATURE PERSON JUST KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT?!?!?!

I listened to your band, sounded like the singer in The Turtles with a nazal condition.

this coming from the same asshole spouting off about intellect and maturity. stop preaching what you can't practice, hypocrite.

Music was very simplistic, and obviously done in a studio of some kind. I have to admit though it did sound like music, not good mind you, but it did sound like music.
ah yes. the music was bad because it was simplistic (must not be a fan of the beatles... their tunes weren't exactly rocket science...) and oh jesus... it was recorded in (gasp)... a studio... oh my. it must be awful.

real bands don't record in a studio... real bands play other bands' songs and stay away from studios because, well... recording other peoples' songs gets expensive and actually writing original music is for suckers. i mean, goddamn... it's much easier to just sit back and let someone else do all the work, then start learnin' thems shits when guitar world gets around to printin' the tabs... right?

as for our music not being good? whatever. to each their own. know what i say? if you don't like it... don't listen to it. it may be simple... and it may be shitty... but at least we wrote it...

have fun playing 'rockin' in the free world', brainiac. that song's difficulty is beyond my inferior mental grasp.

anojeezick

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":1q9cax8z said:
johnnyringo":1q9cax8z said:

I'll put my lame cover band up against that anyday, most clubs wouldn't allow that kind of garbage..
most "clubs" (sorry dude, you play in bars) cater to safe, middle class white people that obtain their entertainment from network t.v. and f.m. radio. dare you throw anything even remotely challenging at them, you'd find your self out of work... i mean, what, besides your job at the dairy queen.

You guys really need to watch your collective languages, it's really demonstrates your lack of intelligence and maturity

EVERYONE! PLEASE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE A FELLOW DRUMMER'S BAND... DON'T GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! JUST CALL THEIR MUSIC "GARBAGE" AND "TRASH!!!"

in all seriousness though... wouldn't a mature person say something like "this isn't my thing." or "i don't get it, but good luck to you and your band." ???? or better yet...

WOULDN'T AN INTELLINGENT, MATURE PERSON JUST KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT?!?!?!

I listened to your band, sounded like the singer in The Turtles with a nazal condition.

this coming from the same asshole spouting off about intellect and maturity. stop preaching what you can't practice, hypocrite.

Music was very simplistic, and obviously done in a studio of some kind. I have to admit though it did sound like music, not good mind you, but it did sound like music.
ah yes. the music was bad because it was simplistic (must not be a fan of the beatles... their tunes weren't exactly rocket science...) and oh jesus... it was recorded in (gasp)... a studio... oh my. it must be awful.

real bands don't record in a studio... real bands play other bands' songs and stay away from studios because, well... recording other peoples' songs gets expensive and actually writing original music is for suckers. i mean, goddamn... it's much easier to just sit back and let someone else do all the work, then start learnin' thems shits when guitar world gets around to printin' the tabs... right?

as for our music not being good? whatever. to each their own. know what i say? if you don't like it... don't listen to it. it may be simple... and it may be shitty... but at least we wrote it...

have fun playing 'rockin' in the free world', brainiac. that song's difficulty is beyond my inferior mental grasp.
Damn... BOPPED YO' ASS!

johnnyringo

anojeezick":uayeyc0j said:
sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire":uayeyc0j said:
johnnyringo":uayeyc0j said:

Damn... BOPPED YO' ASS!
Ooooh, that one hurt dude......

First off, I absolutely love The Beatles, don't even try and compare your music to The Beatles. They were by no means simplistic, great harmonies and songs that will live forever, that's not what I would call simple. Maybe you meant Ringo, ha, try playing 'Help" or any number of Beatle songs, and try make it sound like Ringo.

We do have original music, but the places we play don't want to hear it, writing your own music doesn't mean diddley if nobody likes it.

Yes, I did call the music garbage, but I did not call him an "ass" or "idiot" as some of you have called me, the music is garbage, not the guys playing it. I'll bet they are pretty decent musicians, but they choose to play music that sounds like noise.

I also feel that if you make a post for all to see then you may here some negative comments, as I have heard from you about my videos. Only difference is, I didn't make mine out of anger.

What I meant about your music being made in the studio is that you heard us recorded with a camcorder, they don't record music as good as being in a studio. We could go in a studio and make those cover songs as good as the original.

break the prism

I didn't like the music either, but there's no point in talking down to someone because they play music that you don't like.

And not everybody plays music because they want to get gigs at clubs, dude.

Bottom line, don't post in a thread if all you're going to do is call someone's music garbage.