it came!!!! it FINALLY came!!!!!!!!

iatemygoat

after what seems like 3 months of waiting, my axis u-joint finally came today. i was having a shitty day too and then i didnt have to pay for it and instead of just giving me a u-joint they gave me the entire connecting rod. BOOYA!

i also found out that the song "Hell to Pay" by Converge, which has been one of my all time favorite songs by them for quite some time now, is my stress reliever. just hearing the opening riff seriously took all of my troubles away that i was having today.

xdoseonex

haha my vocalist was wearing a converge shirt at practice last night. by the way my new longboard pedals ruined another pair of socks. i tried covering the logo with duct tapt but i'm too brutal for my own good. i peeled that shit off playing ruin

phil-drummer

is it just me , or can EVERYONE on this site afford axis pedals . im stuck with pearl p120's their like budget entry pedals

Hack_and_Slash

xdoseonex":1mi4o1ln said:
haha my vocalist was wearing a converge shirt at practice last night. by the way my new longboard pedals ruined another pair of socks. i tried covering the logo with duct tapt but i'm too brutal for my own good. i peeled that shit off playing ruin
Good song yo.

iatemygoat

xdoseonex":2660cc57 said:
dude seriously try my bike tire air tube idea if you want. but i just figured out where to get those extrmely comfortable pedal pads. but i cant remember what its called so by tomorow if i see the same guy again i can ask him what the website was called. he seemed to think it was common knowledge haha!

FelterSkelter

phil-drummer":2fq24jih said:
is it just me , or can EVERYONE on this site afford axis pedals . im stuck with pearl p120's their like budget entry pedals
Fear not my friend. Rock that pedal until it falls apart. Then get an axis.

mattcore

FelterSkelter":3hpzv766 said:
phil-drummer":3hpzv766 said:
Fear not my friend. Rock that pedal until it falls apart. Then get an axis.
ya. i rocked my dw9000's for four years until they started to fall apart and and now i ordered my axis about 2 weeks ago. It sounds like i only got 2 and a half more months to go!!! :shock: