Is there anyway to renew logos

SGarrett

They used to but I haven't worked in a drum shop for a few years so that might have changed. Contact them and find out. They'll do a lot of really cool stuff, like make a specific sounding cymbal without an up-charge or match a cymbal from a different manufacturer without an up-charge.

nordwest

This I found in Newsbeat '03 at the accesories: SABIAN LOGO RENEWAL KIT - Renew the look of your Sabian cymbals by refreshing or replacing worn logos using this exclusive stencil kit. (art. LOGO).

Edge3591

The only renewal kit that exists is a "Sabian" kit. Zildjian doesn't make one. Zildjian also won't take your cymbals and relogo them. With a zildjian if your logos are worn your pretty much just screwed. I just used a sharpie, looked ok

JasonS2C

Screw logos once they're worn off. I just think at that point the cymbals are "seasoned"... polish em' up again if need be.

Rob Crisp

Who was it on here who actually removed the logos, DDrumbum?

All I know is they looked kinda sweet all shiny without the logo's!

Ludwig24

I used some Sabian Cymbal Cleaner on all of my cymbals and it completely eradicated all the letters. I wouldn't have my cymbals any other way now. :) 9 Cymbals all letterless and shining beautifully. I have to wear shades when the sun is out just to look at em. haha But once they fade pretty badly I would just go ahead and take the rest of the logo off, but that's my personal opinion. If Sabian actually will restamp them for you though, that is amazing customer service and I now know it IS possible to love Sabian even more than I did already.

Rockula!

Neil Peart is the most famous "logo remover"
Like I said in the other forum
I'll worry about my logos when I recieve a check from Zildjian

Rockula!

It is a nice trick how corporations got the public to, not only advertise their product for free , but to PAY them to do it
I'm sure Zildjian did not give away all of those shirts
I realise that it is a way for people to tell the world what they do/use/like/consume etc...
However, it just seem like I am doing them a favor instead of the other way around
Yeah, they put out a good product but they recieved their compensation when I bought it