incubus fans?

stump

seandude":1hjxwg3a said:
i think the band is awesome and so is the drumming?

anyone else?
Who? Naw just messing with ya! Love Incubus. Those guys have alot of great music, especially back when they started out in the 90's with that progressive style. Good stuff. Peace on ya!

youknowitssick

fungus amongus through a crow left of the murder is AMAZING. those dudes are pioneers. but the new CD just doesn't do it for me.

break the prism

great music in general, but a spectacular rhythm section.
jose pasillas is an amazing drummer. the fact that didn't even really start playing until incubus formed is baffling.

Sudz

easily my favorite band. Without a doubt these guys have done more for my musical endevours than any other single factor. I'm an extremely critical musician but Incubus, from Fungus to Light Grenades can seemingly do no wrong by me!

I had to pass on seeing them live this summer and I'm hurting for it... oh man!

seneca

Awesome band...and amazing drums! Definatly one of my top 5 all time Fav bands! :) I have tickets to their show Aug 22nd! I'm so stoked! It was originally for May 15 but their guitarist messed up his hand! :(

Steven McTowelie

the drumming on s.c.i.e.n.c.e. is outstanding. it's great to hear the band's growth all the way from their first album to "light grenades".

Brother_Bong

Steven McTowelie":x2ganevn said:
the drumming on s.c.i.e.n.c.e. is outstanding. it's great to hear the band's growth all the way from their first album to "light grenades".
I agree about the s.c.i.e.n.c.e. comment...

FiestyRedDrummEr

I got to hang out witht he guys when I was in Highschool I love Incubus. and they are really nice guys all around. Jose is such a cutie. and an amazing drummer!

Rob Crisp

I was going to say the same about him not really playing til he started in Incubus! That has always amazed me. Naturally talented.

Potatoe Snack

good band, can't say anything after morningview (i think it was called, i could be wrong?) i was all to impressed with. and also while that fungus cd is fun and cool, you could tell they weren't as experienced in song writing....science and make yourself though both amazing albums

oh yeah and not only the drummer rocks, everyone is very talented...except...the dj...i dont know anything about turntable stuff so i can't really say hes good cause i wouldn't know either way.

FiestyRedDrummEr

My cousin kinda grew up and went to highschool with them. He used to hang out in the garage and watch them practice. So I kinda was riased around them and their music. I love Incubus and the guys are awesome. I really do enjoy the older stuff (everything before make yourself) But bands change. they evolved.

Jriddim

I used to be the huge incubus fan...science, make yourself and morning veiw were alll amazing and still are... then i turned off to them because they changed alot... but i swear their newest album is growing on me...i really like dig, rouges, make a move

FiestyRedDrummEr

Jriddim":xy8z76aw said:
I used to be the huge incubus fan...science, make yourself and morning veiw were alll amazing and still are... then i turned off to them because they changed alot... but i swear their newest album is growing on me...i really like dig, rouges, make a move

their new album is alright. New...
different...
but alright.

SmellsLikeIan

s.c.i.e.n.c.e was brilliant..... Especially the song about the aliens putting cold things up his butt. But they've gotten whimpier over the years....."Here's another one for the ladies...." I guess that's what sells...

FiestyRedDrummEr

SmellsLikeIan":3ps3mw61 said:
s.c.i.e.n.c.e was brilliant..... Especially the song about the aliens putting cold things up his butt. But they've gotten whimpier over the years....."Here's another one for the ladies...." I guess that's what sells...

unfortunately... yes.
girls suck

SmellsLikeIan

I wasn't trying to trash women, but I do think it was too much of the same with them over the last few albums.....Haven't heard the new one yet though.

dwtoast72

(not trying to be......you know.....that guy thinking with his other head) but, women playing drums, for me, is complete turn on and attention getter. First off, it takes a good bit of confidence and self assurance to get up and do what we drummers do on stage. Second, it's awesome for me..... I have the hardest time meeting girls, post show or otherwise! If I could meet a girl who plays drums......that would be an instant ice-breaker....it's something to talk,....yadayadayada.....