In case you missed the Drum! article...

Brother_Bong

You the man PJ!
It's too bad you weren't holding up my snare in the pic! JK, hahahah.
Is that in Modern Drummer?
Oops, I just answered my own question-Drum!

rufus4dagruv

Hey maaaaan, can you like make me a kit with 5", 7", and 9" toms for me????? That would be so SiCK!! Oh, but they have to be 10 lugs each and I want the wrap to be made out of the ceiling lining of my vintage Ford Festiva. Can you do it, duuuuuude?

dwtoast72

rufus4dagruv":3avog9j7 said:
Hey maaaaan, can you like make me a kit with 5", 7", and 9" toms for me????? That would be so SiCK!! Oh, but they have to be 10 lugs each and I want the wrap to be made out of the ceiling lining of my vintage Ford Festiva. Can you do it, duuuuuude?
where the hell you gonna get heads for a 5, 7, and 9 in toms???

drummerduba

dwtoast72":3w3eeao6 said:
rufus4dagruv":3w3eeao6 said:
where the hell you gonna get heads for a 5, 7, and 9 in toms???
haha thats the main idea PJ made near the end of the article, where he states the only people he can't cater for are the requests for 23" kicks. only because they dont manufacture 23" drum heads

Atmerrill

Hey Timekeeper,

Congrads on the great article - hope it keeps the orders coming in.

I'm going to be North Phoenix during the holidays (I have a place around Cave Creek), maybe we could hook up? Would love to meet and see your drums.

Regards,

Alden