I'm pissed....

GiveItAll

and here is why:

so you understand a little better i have 2 bosses at work because im hired through a non profit organization and sent to a certain site so i have my main boss and an on site boss.... well for the past few months my on site boss hasnt done her job AT ALL i think mainly becauase there is no acting director on site..like for example we work with people with chemical addictions and mental illness so obviously alochol and other drugs are not allowed in the building..i caught a resident with alcohol brought it to my bosses attention she did nothing she told me " she just collects the cans" bullshit she was offereing it to other residents and when she finally got kicked out and i was cleaning her room i found some full bottles so it proves she was drinking so anyways...now they have a temporary director on site so shes been cracking down on my on site boss and rather than my boss fess up to the shit she hasnt done shes been blaming it on me behind my back....acting like my friend to my face...but basically screwing me...so chances are after the holidays im going to lose my job and i have no idea what im going to do when that happens i have a car payment, car insurance, phone bill various other bills to pay im probably going to lose my car i feel like walking into work and punching my boss in her mouth since so much trash comes out of it

.....just me venting...i could kill her right now....

...anyone know of a place hiring?

Brother_Bong

Document all you can of what has been going on. See if anyone else has knowledge of whats been going on. Until something drastic happens, like losing your job, keep yer mouth shut. Shooting from the hip right now will only work against you. Good luck, and happy holidays! :D

ThePloughman

Document everything. Write it all down and be very specific, time, who you told, what was discussed, keep it in a day book, like a job diary. I feel your pain there, my wifes payroll check has bounced for the last 3 pay periods. And we are waiting now 12 days on the third time for reimbursement. She gets paid again next friday, I doubt that one will be any good either. It really sucks. The local unemployment rate is about 10% here. Well above the national average.

GiveItAll

it is required for us to write logs at the end of our shifts each day, my co worker knows whats been going on but yeah it really sucks...its hard to be around my boss at work and not say anything so far ive been pretty good about it

Gabimo

im not as expierienced in the matter but id like to put something out. go to the people above your boss, maybe even use a tape recorder to get your boss. ive seen it work once before.(not on television)