idk why, but i love this kind of drumming!

Pinage

Yes, I saw this video a week ago. This guy is good. The high-hat work is just great, and those fills look like tons of fun. I would love to jam with that guy, since he looks like someone who could give you a different view on somethings. I really enjoyed this video, and can't forget all the other boys jamming out too!

Gazdkw82§

why are they that good? i know this sounds a daft question but i just cant understand why they are so good and so underestimated. These guys are playing like pros!

is it a kind of playing that just looks fab and not much to it?

aarr so many questions!

break the prism

funk and r & b drumming amazes me. these guys are cookin on the drums. didn't expect it when i heard the song in the background.

Gazdkw82§

what is that type of playing?

im guessing he knows his rudiments very well as he uses them alot, especially on his hi hat work

slingerland66

phoenix7289":3pft7n7k said:
slingerland66":3pft7n7k said:
that guys outta control
You mean in a bad or good way? Because he is really good, just the music isn't.

he is amazing. and yea the music is not so good... if he was playing to some Nortorious BIG then it woulda been a lot better!

ADIKeeper

Pretty cool, some really tight fills, but a little too much going on for my taste. A little too busy with the hat rudiments...it was fun to watch though!

phoenix7289

slingerland66":2xazkblv said:
phoenix7289":2xazkblv said:
slingerland66":2xazkblv said:
that guys outta control

he is amazing. and yea the music is not so good... if he was playing to some Nortorious BIG then it woulda been a lot better!
what band is that? And what type of music? I can't say I've heard of them.

slingerland66

phoenix7289":206bq7rp said:
slingerland66":206bq7rp said:
phoenix7289":206bq7rp said:
slingerland66":206bq7rp said:
that guys outta control

what band is that? And what type of music? I can't say I've heard of them.

BIG is the only rapper that i like. tight beats... .that drummer wouldve made it even tighter despite all the drum machines they use in rap..... RIP BIG big ups to brooklyn heh heh

EyeJuan2Rock

What's not to love? Not my favorite style of music, but you gotta give those guys props! Got more funk in their pinky fingers than I got in my whole body! :wink: