ian paice sig snare is the best!!

JimmiRock

i've been playing it now for a while...i just thought i'd let you all know how perfect it is!!!

it's perfect!!! :)

JimmiRock

sorry lol...i was in owe of it....

14 x 6.5, steel shell, crank it up real tight...gives a nice ting with the low end!!

mattkinel

Hey, sorry but Ian had the right snare to start off with, his ludwig 6.5 x 14 supraphonic. I do not like steel shell drums. The steel just sounds average. Its a little dry and lacking in tone. Sorry, I love Ian Paice, but I dont like his signature drum, I like the ludwig supraphonic he played before it.

Mike T

mattkinel":p5skoq47 said:
Hey, sorry but Ian had the right snare to start off with, his ludwig 6.5 x 14 supraphonic. I do not like steel shell drums. The steel just sounds average. Its a little dry and lacking in tone. Sorry, I love Ian Paice, but I dont like his signature drum, I like the ludwig supraphonic he played before it.
yep i agree Ian used to play one so did John Bonham, if it is good enough for them i think it is good enough for me OH wait i play one too...LOL they are good snare drums so are the 5x14 supraphonics.

Dale

I like the new ian Paice snare by Pearl. It's a very nice all round snare drum. In fact I was thinking of buying one. I still might.

Just a question. How do the tuning locks hold up? Do they come loose or remain secure?

Thanks. Dale