I won the Worlds fastest drummer contest

xdoseonex

as alot of you know, i'm in texas right now for namm, and competing in the wfd contest for feet. well the finals were today, and i did it. i took first place with 907. buring the second place score of 845 by over 60 strokes. needless to say i'm amped. my prizes include a tshirt, wristbands, a hat, a dvd, a kick drum mic suspension, a lanyard, sticks, metal practice sticks, 3 drum books, a set of zildjian a cymbals, a pearl reference drum set (my choice of color), an axis a2 longboard double pedal, 50 remo drum heads of my choice, futz practice pedals. I'll be featured in an upcomming modern drummer. and other drmming magazines. this was tottally my dream. and im really happy to have pulled it off

cableman26

Awsome, congratulations. Always nice to see someone acheive a hugh goal. Makes all these hours we put into this worth while huh?

Hawk

That is just so cool ! Congrats ! Can I have your autograph ?

Generally I'm not into those "fastest" things, But I have respect for those of you who work hard and reach your level !

I hope that brings you some endorsements !

druming=life

kickass man, congrats, but ahhhhhh do you think you can hook me up with some heads :D mine look like the surface of the moon and are getting worse :D

Homki890

Jesus dude, I can barely get that many with my hands. Last time I tried at the PASIC, it was around 850-900, but for hands. Jesus Christ, that's fast as hell bro. Congrats. Be sure to mention your buds from DrumsMyLife.com in your feature.

Congrats.

Homki890

xdoseonex

thanks guys, they made me do the hands too, i didnt even want to. i did a 897 with my hands. i wasnt warming up my hand at all. i knew i was up there for the feet so i concentrated on that

Homki890

xdoseonex":3th74eey said:
thanks guys, they made me do the hands too, i didnt even want to. i did a 897 with my hands. i wasnt warming up my hand at all. i knew i was up there for the feet so i concentrated on that
Haha, I challenge you to a hands duel! Lol. My score was with a broken wrist mind you. Shoved the stick between my fingers and into my cast. Got a small crowd watching me that day, lol.

Homki890