I want a toyota pickup so badly!!!!

tapeworm97

i am dying to get a Toyota Pickup from the years 85-99 and that is 4x4. i want one so badly! i have my 91 honda crx but i want to trade it for a toyota pickup! :cry:

tapeworm97

i want to keep it man, but ive always had a thing for toyota pickups, just the height and size and the fact that you could drive on street and land with no problem.
not only that my crx is auto so that sucks :( but its in great condition.
i remember i was gonna get a 94 pickup before my crx but it was 3000 (cheap) but my dad was refusing to get it and it was in great condition with everything original.

stump

I love the older Yoda 4x4's! I plan on getting one in a few months. Just paid off the Harley and want a minute without more car taxes and insurance. Also gives me time to save and pay cash! P.O.Y!

kplante069

Toyota's will run for ever if you keep up with the maintenance. I know that up to 88 there were alot of problems with the bed rotting out. Too many weld seems. I had an 88. Stay away from the early Tocoma's! Major recall on them due to the frame rotting. A friend of mine works in a junk yard and has been crushing Tacoma recalls for monthes now. :shock:

Airborne Ranger

I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Crew Cab in navy blue with the off-road package and I love it. I had a Ford Ranger before that and that was a great truck too, very dependable. I bought the Toyota because Ford doesn't offer the crew Cab in the Ranger, only the F-150. I'm thinking about adding some running lights to it.