i need this font

Brother_Bong

I just tried evil fonts and horror fonts and got some good stuff. Nothing as extreme as you are looking for. But maybe you could find one and add to it or something.

kylevater

BillRayDrums":1z5r0ipz said:
kylevater":1z5r0ipz said:
haha it says
waking the cadaver
its a band, more of a joke though
No matter how much coffee I drink I still can't wake up.
Signed, Mr. Cadaver

;)
this made me laugh, and say wtf at the same time

dammow

that is shocking imo! i can just imagine at every gig, 1st question; "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" :lol:

zen_drummer

kylevater":2swz2tys said:
can anybody point out to me where i can get a headliner for myspace with font like that ^^??
Ummm... slit your wrists, bleed on canvas and tell everybody that it says "Mr. Brownstone's Dairy Bar & Screw Machine Shop".

Why would you actually WANT that font?

kylevater

zen_drummer":2aqhzs85 said:
kylevater":2aqhzs85 said:
can anybody point out to me where i can get a headliner for myspace with font like that ^^??
Ummm... slit your wrists, bleed on canvas and tell everybody that it says "Mr. Brownstone's Dairy Bar & Screw Machine Shop".

Why would you actually WANT that font?
because it looks badass
sorry its not your taste

zen_drummer

kylevater":h696ye7i said:
because it looks badass
sorry its not your taste
No need to be sorry... I Know I'm old and everything, but it looks like a tangled-up wad of dental floss!

After staring at it for 5 minutes I think I fooled myself into seeng the words written in it... maybe.

Did it say "Wake the Cadaver" or "Ward & June Cleaver"?

It's hard to tell!

kylevater

zen_drummer":2i6vph8i said:
kylevater":2i6vph8i said:
because it looks badass
sorry its not your taste
No need to be sorry... I Know I'm old and everything, but it looks like a tangled-up wad of dental floss!

After staring at it for 5 minutes I think I fooled myself into seeng the words written in it... maybe.

Did it say "Wake the Cadaver" or "Ward & June Cleaver"?

It's hard to tell!
waking the cadaver