I just thought u guys would like this (1/100 made)

Piddywiffle

Went to my local shop and they had this for sale. If I had the $4000 I'de buy it. But i figured some of you guys/gals could appreciate a piece of work like this.

African Bubinga shells in Midnight Storm finish w/ black nickel hardware.

Sizes: 7x8, 8x10, 9x12, 11x14, 13x16, 18x22, 6x14

I had to cut the crap outta the pics... might just be easier to go to: http://www.skinsntins.com/drum_images/m ... ama_lg.jpg

Hehe, she's a pretty girl aint she :lol:

Piddywiffle

lowdrummer":2f9cpced said:
Woh! How old are those drums? I just noticed that they have the old style mounting system.
Im not sure honestly... I didnt think to ask... They are probably relatively new with a "vintage feel" if you catch my drift. If I remember next time im in there I'll ask em and let cha know. :D

Piddywiffle

lowdrummer":2zh8sfo0 said:
I just bought a custom Tama Bubuinga kit in lava sparkle. 18x24, 7x12, 14x16, there so nice!

Ohhh, you should post pics of that. Im sure ppl would enjoy it. I know I wanna get a look at it :D

wii2525

Those are AWESOME looking. I'll try not to drool into the keyboard, difficult to get out. Kinda ironic there's a large Ludwig banner behind them though.

Piddywiffle

wii2525":a836hdml said:
Those are AWESOME looking. I'll try not to drool into the keyboard, difficult to get out. Kinda ironic there's a large Ludwig banner behind them though.
Haha, yea I noticed that too. But hey, the shops overall size is relatively small, so everythings packed in there.

lowdrummer

Mine has black chrome hardwear like thatone but my mounting system is also black chrome to match. Ill post some picks up tho