I just saw a sick ass show!

anojeezick

Decrepit Birth, 3 Inches of Blood and Black Dahlia Murder. Hate Eternal was supposed to play, but they didn't show... bummer.
Soo good. I fucked kids up pretty well.

What do you guys think of these bands? I was never too into BDM but the put on a sickass show. There one song Deathmask Divine I really like.
3inches is just awesome. To bad about Jamie though.
Decrepit Birth is sick and I got them into my band, awesome
Hate Eternal would've been sick but they were no shows..

What do you think of that? :D

Timekeep69

I like 3 inches of Blood, they have the two singers, one is low pitched and the other one gives King Diamond a run for his momey.

SINISTER

Timekeep69":1v6l3mz1 said:
I like 3 inches of Blood, they have the two singers, one is low pitched and the other one gives King Diamond a run for his momey.
# inches of blood rules (cool fucking dudes too) HOT KNIVES RULE!!!!!

Empyrean Drums

SmellsLikeIan":3l5eekc8 said:
anojeezick":3l5eekc8 said:
I fucked kids up pretty well.
So are you one of those that gets in the pit and throws punches and kicks in every direction? I'm soooo goddamn tired of that.
It's like they won't mosh each other, they're only tough enough to shove guys holding drinks trying to watch the show

DrumFiend0206

Empyrean Drums":2j0ziiwh said:
SmellsLikeIan":2j0ziiwh said:
anojeezick":2j0ziiwh said:
So are you one of those that gets in the pit and throws punches and kicks in every direction? I'm soooo goddamn tired of that.
It's like they won't mosh each other, they're only tough enough to shove guys holding drinks trying to watch the show
Every show like that that I go to, I try to get in the pit.

Everyone stops and waits to mosh again until I leave though. -__-

Timekeep69

Empyrean Drums":25pqmv2y said:
SmellsLikeIan":25pqmv2y said:
anojeezick":25pqmv2y said:
I'm usually that guy holding the drink, I've clotheslined a few people who've tried that with me.

SmellsLikeIan

If you wanna listen to music and punch people, stay at home and do it with your friends. A pit is one thing, but throwing punches is uncalled for. I've seen a few people get laid on their ass for it and was glad to see they got what they deserved. I didn't pay $20 at the door to get punched by a "rebellious" fifteen year old.

Alan_

mosh pits got much more violent and macho over the course of the 90's. I think the last time I ever was in a pit was in maybe 1992.

it used to just be about going out and shoving/getting shoved around to fast crazy music, getting your adrenaline up. It wasn't about beating the living crap out of each other. If you didn't want to participate, just don't stand in the middle of the pit. I blame the death of the friendly mosh pit on the racist skinheads, as mosh pits (and punk/hc shows in general) started getting more violent right around the time those bozos showed up. Guess I'm dating myself here.

Mikey Ramone

Just going to point out not all skins are racists.

and i love a good ol fashioned mosh pit, but kids who throw punches and whatnot usually find themselves on their ass if they're near me.

Alan_

Mikey Ramone":2celfff8 said:
yeah, I knew quite a few sharp skins and such back in the day. where I grew up (corpus christi tx) the nazi skins got pretty much banned from everything by the rest of the scene due to their insistence on mindless violent behavior at shows. we all kind of banded together and kicked them out of the scene. damn I'm old.

Gabimo

Alan_":vogpexhr said:
Mikey Ramone":vogpexhr said:
yeah, I knew quite a few sharp skins and such back in the day. where I grew up (corpus christi tx) the nazi skins got pretty much banned from everything by the rest of the scene due to their insistence on mindless violent behavior at shows. we all kind of banded together and kicked them out of the scene. damn I'm old.
Nazi skinheads arent skinheads!!! they are Nazi's, skinheads aren't sharps, they are skin heads.

Alan_

Gabimo":2eea7te2 said:
Alan_":2eea7te2 said:
Mikey Ramone":2eea7te2 said:
Nazi skinheads arent skinheads!!! they are Nazi's, skinheads aren't sharps, they are skin heads.
nah, sharp skins were a thing back in the day. Stands for SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice.

anojeezick

SmellsLikeIan":ebmd5j6l said:
anojeezick":ebmd5j6l said:
No. I fuck those kids up. Throwing down is lame. I am so not one of those kids. Old fashion mosh pits are the shit. Fuck throwing down. Fighting of invisible ninjas and getting into fights. assss. I just mosh to some sick tunes and have a damn good time.

McForman

I'm gonna go see that show on Feb. 1 at the glass house in Pomona, CA. I saw 3 Inches of Blood with GWAR and I was blown away. Deadly Sinners is possibly one of the greatest songs ever thanks to Cameron Pipes.

"Enemies of metal, your death is our reward!"