I just ordered...

Cheerful-Bear

... a 14'' Glory China: Metallic Alloy with Diamond Stripes on raised edge, Satin Glory on other side. Vented. And a 3.5'' SalBel, too.

JasonDeLima

I love Cheese and drums":1peascz5 said:
nice that china sounds really cool I cant wait till my dad leaves for dakota so I can order the Mist X Ride I want and the Symbolic bell I want.
Does your dad not let you order cymbals?

JasonDeLima":252fqe21 said:
I love Cheese and drums":252fqe21 said:
nice that china sounds really cool I cant wait till my dad leaves for dakota so I can order the Mist X Ride I want and the Symbolic bell I want.
my dad hates it when I spend MY MONEY on my drumset. he thinks it's a waist of time and money. course he just spent 500 on a new handgun that he'll shoot maybe a couple three times a year.

disrupt13

A hand gun?

Personally, your dad shouldn't be concerned with that, you work for it, you deserve it.

Better cymbals than drugs.

JasonDeLima

I love Cheese and drums":1dmvthow said:
JasonDeLima":1dmvthow said:
I love Cheese and drums":1dmvthow said:
my dad hates it when I spend MY MONEY on my drumset. he thinks it's a waist of time and money. course he just spent 500 on a new handgun that he'll shoot maybe a couple three times a year.
My name's Jason DeLima.
You wanna be best friends?

That's the same with my parents. They think it's dumb how I spend everything on drums.