I Just Got My New Double Bass Pedal

Howepirate

TheYardstick":3n4pqx7n said:
DW 4000 series.

It is so much smoother than my other pedal. I absolutely love it.
bad idea bro.. shoulda saved up for something better because what you lack in money and practice time because your saving up for the pedal of your dreams, you gain in awesome solid hardware speed and durability.

but hey the 4000 are heavy as balls...learn to go fast on those and youll be flyin on anything better!

TheYardstick

Yeah, they are hella heavy, but they still glide as smooth as butter. I love them, and I don't need to sustain fast 16th notes, I usually just do them in quick bursts.

wii2525

Oh shit yeah. If you can do like 700 bpm on those, than you'll fly like a mofo on Axis/Elims/Whatever. Another person whose bought DW's and loved 'em. aewzm.

MasterShake89

ive had the 4002 double pedal for years now. and i've run into a few problems

the first and most annoying problem is the fact that on the slave pedal. dw felt it necessary to install a metal on the right hand pillar, makeing your pedal bottom out extremely easy. i finally popped the chain off the cam and pulled it to the furthest possible position back, setting the pedal a little higher but keeping it from bottoming out, then i put my bass drum higher on the spurs to bring the head closer. problem solved. and yes, it feels heavy as balls and it does built chops. but for the money, i couldnt have gotten a better pedal i believe. good choice.

PDP9000

TheYardstick":rvclbumu said:
DW 4000 series.
It is so much smoother than my other pedal. I absolutely love it.
IDK i think they are more of a begginer pedal but what ever wis good for you