I Hate

kylevater

Bong":11g7l9cu said:
I'm sorry, I'm old.....Please define scene kids, are they like Poseurs?
either scene kids that are trying to be hardcore without the hardcore part,
or the scene kids that follow everybodies trend ( his friends become redneck, so hes redneck, then the next week theyre skater, so hes skater )

Brother_Bong

kylevater":3iwbrwkg said:
Bong":3iwbrwkg said:
or the scene kids that follow everybodies trend ( his friends become redneck, so hes redneck, then the next week theyre skater, so hes skater )
People actually BECOME redneck? Dude, I live in redneck HELL. Why would anybody want to be THAT? I mean, rednecks up here don't shower, EVER! They have one tooth, and they marry cousins, for Christs' sake, who would want to be that?

So, anyway, they are Poseurs.

kylevater

Bong":2gqjn3h1 said:
kylevater":2gqjn3h1 said:
Bong":2gqjn3h1 said:
People actually BECOME redneck? Dude, I live in redneck HELL. Why would anybody want to be THAT? I mean, rednecks up here don't shower, EVER! They have one tooth, and they marry cousins, for Christs' sake, who would want to be that?

exactly what i think
and yes, people do become rednecks, it happens alot where im at
weve lost some good kids to that trend
but to them, its just a trend, no serious rednecks stuff going on

Brother_Bong

kylevater":1dss2y2d said:
Bong":1dss2y2d said:
kylevater":1dss2y2d said:
Bong":1dss2y2d said:

exactly what i think
and yes, people do become rednecks, it happens alot where im at
weve lost some good kids to that trend
but to them, its just a trend, no serious rednecks stuff going on
Um-Kay.

Potatoe Snack

they have a wonderful sense of style and a quick trigger finger (in which use to snap provocative artsy pictures of themselves in mirrors).

if only I was that cool.....

Mae Chi

I hate people that pretends to be someone else and people that thinks they're "God Almighty" just because they have an ego bigger than their head.

Oh yeah... politicians and governments... Hate with capital H when it comes to them.

Rockula!

As much as I hate trendy people, you have to understand that most scene kids are young and searching for their own identity
Many kids will drift through seceral phases
Also, take in to consideration that our culture in particular revolves around instant gratification
I have not been to Hot Topic since the goth thing 'sploded in the 90's but I'm willing to bet that you can get all the girl pants, white belts with stars and My Chemical Romance T-shirts you want

Most of these kids will grow up and look at the pictures of them with those ridiculous haircuts and remember the phase they went through
Some will stick with it
Unfortunately for those of us who take our particular subculture seriously, those people come across as disingenuine
So
Yes
Those people are posers and they irritate the fuck out of those of us who really mean it but don't judge them too harshly
They can't help that they are average people with a limited imagination
But they're still people

Don't hate the player
Hate the game

PDP9000

O ya i remeber a guitarist in my old band was one of those. one
day he was a stright up rocker then one of thoes skater gangster and then
one of thoes hardcore Halo online players but then we got him back
to just guitar.