i guess i could introduce myself

pegleg

hey everyone.
name's jonathon.
i've been playing drums for 9 years(school band) and drumset for 7.
my username is pegleg cause i'm missing most of my right foot. which means i basically have to use my leg to play bass drum. somehow, i can still do doubles on one foot. don't ask me how, cause i have no idea
:lol:
double bass is especially fun since i'm using my right leg and left ankle to play their respective beaters
i'm also missing the middle three fingers and knuckle bones on my right hand. there's a picture on my myspace (myspace.com/kaptainkripple) of my hand. fortunately, this gives me a lobster grip on my sticks.

i crack jokes about my hand and foot all the time. my friends do too.
i have a prosthetic foot that i like to take off and throw at people :lol:
i love the reactions i get from that

i play drumset in two bands, though one is the BSU band here on campus, so it doesn't really count

and that's me in a nutshell

TheYardstick

I already respect you for being so dedicated to drumming despite your injuries.

I certainly welcome you to these boards.

pegleg

seandude":3q9ahe18 said:
what happnd
mostly i was born like it. i had a few surgeries to stretch out the ligaments in my ankle and to remove what was probably my undeveloped fingers.

i do, however, like to tell people false stories involving blenders, lawnmowers, and crocodiles :lol:

phoenix7289

pegleg":yvau4kkx said:
seandude":yvau4kkx said:
what happnd
mostly i was born like it. i had a few surgeries to stretch out the ligaments in my ankle and to remove what was probably my undeveloped fingers.

i do, however, like to tell people false stories involving blenders, lawnmowers, and crocodiles :lol:
haha well
You should never lie to your fellow drummer. :p

pegleg

phoenix7289":1o744iro said:
pegleg":1o744iro said:
seandude":1o744iro said:
what happnd

haha well
well, i always say i'm kidding after i get a good reaction.

phoenix7289

pegleg":fzu9x0hk said:
phoenix7289":fzu9x0hk said:
pegleg":fzu9x0hk said:
seandude":fzu9x0hk said:
what happnd

haha well
well, i always say i'm kidding after i get a good reaction.
good lol