I got some old zildijians

quadracer420

Hey all im new my name is Donny. I've been playing drums fro as long as i can remember. I bought some drum stuff from a friend years ago and recently found it again. Now i got some older Zildijians, I dont know when they where made or really anything about them, but I think they are jazz cymbals. I ll get pictures up but I was trying to sell them but since I know next to nothing about them it makes them hard to sell. I have a set of hats a ride and a crash/ride I think. ill get pics and some more info sometime this week. thanks for looking.

phoenix7289

Hmm, well do they say anything along the lines of like Planet Z? Or Z Custom? Or A Custom? etc etc... tell us anything and everything that is written on the cymbals!!!

DrummerforCSD

quadracer420":10lm3s9l said:
Hey all im new my name is Donny. I've been playing drums fro as long as i can remember. I bought some drum stuff from a friend years ago and recently found it again. Now i got some older Zildijians, I dont know when they where made or really anything about them, but I think they are jazz cymbals. I ll get pictures up but I was trying to sell them but since I know next to nothing about them it makes them hard to sell. I have a set of hats a ride and a crash/ride I think. ill get pics and some more info sometime this week. thanks for looking.
I'll buy them my url is www.myspace.com/1Sophomore How's $150?

slingerlandmitch

Look on the Cymbal itself....It should have something etched along with the Brand name..."A" or ect......Which will clue you in on what you have.....

Mitch

CASCINAIDRUMS

The older ones take a beating and I'll buy them for a good price
that's all I have is old ones and I can hit them with a hammer and they still wont damage ,,,,,give me them NOW !!!!

Mikkey

Wikipeadia might be good for typing a cymbal especially if it is a discontinued line. I looked at their Paiste entry on the site and was suprised how informative it was, granted not all the information was exactly accurate.

torkid47

If you use "old" and "zildjians" in the same sentence then you have keepers. As long as there are no cracks or bad warping they will be great cymbals.

FIND OUT WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU SELL IT!!!!

Or, ask crazy high prices and see what people will pay.
Ask for like 10 times what you think you may get and go from there.

dutch

anyone have any idear what old ziljians are worth? i have a few from istanbul and constatanopal (not the reisuses)

zen_drummer

dutch":89knc7sd said:
anyone have any idear what old ziljians are worth? i have a few from istanbul and constatanopal (not the reisuses)
They are worth quite a bit if they say k.zildjian constantinople and not A.zildjian constantinople