I did a little bit of experimentation heh heh *wink*

phoenix7289

I am highly considering going through with maybe a china/crash combo like on the left... and also the 12" and 6 or 8" splash combo on the left. Then on the right there is a 24" and 14" china combo that I would like to try too! :)

Tell me how neat you think this is! This reminds me of Terry Bozzio's kit a little. :p

Jhitsthespot

that is pretty cool I used to try that with different cymbals but it never stuck because I didn't have another hi hat stand... or cymbals to spare.... damn I'm ghetto broke.

phoenix7289

Jhitsthespot":38fokgqe said:
that is pretty cool I used to try that with different cymbals but it never stuck because I didn't have another hi hat stand... or cymbals to spare.... damn I'm ghetto broke.
Yah I know... I need more stands... though I am probly going to be all rich-type and get like cord ones haha but it is pretty interesting!

phoenix7289

scepticILL":3uktft53 said:
Hey how come there are two pedals on each bass drum? Very interesting!
Some of them are chord hi hat pedals. ;)
So you know how I have a few combined cymbals.. well some of them would open and close some of the cymbals that are combined in various places on the set and thanks!

loop

I think Nicko would not appreciate a double bass setup, haha, just kidding, dude :wink: rock on!

phoenix7289

scepticILL":fdokeqlj said:
By the way, how'd you draw that?
The drumkit designer program... it's talked about in another forum topic on here...

By the way people!!! The 12" and 18" china combo was GROSS!!!! DO NOT do it! I don't want you all to hurt your ears like I did!

phoenix7289

meddlejordison":2499e83j said:
That is pretty neat. I can see where you made the comparison to Bozzio.
Yah but those sounded so gross together!!! XD Though I will get a pic of this soon... I put on the bottom a Sabian B8 20" Ride with a Sabian Vault 16" Crash on top, sounds awesome!

brandon8robinson

I gotta do that with my chinas!
Do they hit eachother ?
I stupidly stacked a 14 inch fast crash on a 16 inch med crash, I couldn't really hit the 16 when i wanted to and my friend hit it hard and now there's a permanent white scrape on my 16 :x

phoenix7289

brandon8robinson":23l1chww said:
I gotta do that with my chinas!
Do they hit eachother ?
I stupidly stacked a 14 inch fast crash on a 16 inch med crash, I couldn't really hit the 16 when i wanted to and my friend hit it hard and now there's a permanent white scrape on my 16 :x
Of course they hit each other! o_O They are supposed to. But 14 fast crash on a 16 med crash... I wouldn't expect that to go bad. But of course, is your friend a drummer or no?

phoenix7289

ultrastu":3awk0mgp said:
lol i wouldn't know which ones to hit with that many cymbals!
Oh come on! As you do a drum roll, the cymbals get bigger as the toms you hit get bigger, get it?!