how much does it cost to ship your cymbls to saluda

xdoseonex

Ok heres the deal. I'm trading in some gear to saluda for a new set of cymbals. I really dont know if i can afford to ship all this weight right now. i dont know how much shipping costs. I dont want to go all the way to the post office if i cant afford to ship it right now. I dont own a scale of any type. saluda will not dscuiss this stuff over the phone. and its taking around 3-4 days for my email to be read. please just read the list of what i'm shipping and if you have any experience with tis type of this let me know approx. how much you think its gona cost me. thanks

Zildjian A 21" Medium Ride
Zildjian A 16" Medium Thin Crash
Zildjian A 16" Medium Thin Crash
Zildjian A 18" medium thin crash
Zildjian A 14" New Beat Hi-Hats
Zildjian Z custom 18" Medium Crash
Zildjian 18" China High
LP 6.5" ice bell
Zildjian A Custom 16" crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian A Custom 16" crash (cracked edge, bite taken out)
Zildjian A Custom 17" crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian Z custom 16" Medium crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian ZBT 16" Crash (cracked edge)
Zildjian ZBT 10" Splash (cracked hole)
Zildjian K 17" china (trashed)
Sabian AA 10" china-Splash (drilled drilled for rivits, cracked)
Paiste Signature 18" Full crash(cracked edge)
Paiste Signature 22" Power ride (cracked edge)
14" sabian aax china (cracked)
18" zildjian A thin crash (cracked)

Pearl 1000 Series straight cymbal stand (brand new, unused. out of box)
Iron Cobra Jr Double Bass pedal. (Used, No hard case)
Mapex M Series Single Tom mount with stand.(use but shows no wear)
Two Axis Sonic Hammer bass drum beaters (used)

I'm getting

8" Mist X splash (Bright, Glassy, Full)
10" Mist X splash (Bright, Glassy, Full)
13" Mist X hats (clean, crisp, rippled bottom hat)
14" Mist X hats (clean, crisp, rippled Bottom hat)
15" mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
17" Mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
18" Mist X crash (bright, cutting, shimmering, full)
16" Mist X china (fast)
17" Mist X china (fast)
22" Mist X ride (pingy, slightly larger more powerful bell)

Saluda Cymbals
2651-B Shop Road
Columbia, SC 29209
(803) 776-6898

Here are your other purchase options:

1. PayPal: send the funds to: ufsports@hotmail.com. We can also send a PayPal invoice if requested.

2. You can pay with a credit card; see our secure web site:
http://www.drumgearonline.com/buynow.html or call us at 803-776-6898.

Thanks

Jamie

m

could you borrow a neighbor's scale or something? If you could even roughly estimate the weight we could check the shipping costs online, but without knowing the gram weights of those cymbals there's just too much room for error to get you a reliable figure.
Sounds like it could be kinda heavy.

The last shipment of cymbals I received was about $20 for 4 cymbals

xdoseonex

Timekeep69":1t4xoxl5 said:
It's gonna be pricey if you send them all at once. Unless you stagger them, it's gonna cost you.
stagger them? what does that mean? If i were to package them in say 4 different boxes would it be cheaper then putting al that in 2 boxes? i really have NO CLUE how much it costs to ship things. and they said they offer " a discount on shipping" i dont even know what they means. the trade offer already includes return shippin gin the us. I'm sorry if i kinda sound like an idiot right now. i really dont know what the hell i'm doing

Timekeep69

xdoseonex":2gfxxkb0 said:
Timekeep69":2gfxxkb0 said:
It's gonna be pricey if you send them all at once. Unless you stagger them, it's gonna cost you.
stagger them? what does that mean? If i were to package them in say 4 different boxes would it be cheaper then putting al that in 2 boxes? i really have NO CLUE how much it costs to ship things. and they said they offer " a discount on shipping" i dont even know what they means. the trade offer already includes return shippin gin the us. I'm sorry if i kinda sound like an idiot right now. i really dont know what the hell i'm doing
Send them in at least a couple boxes.

xdoseonex

I'll put the hardware in 1 box and the cymbals in either 2 or 3 other boxes. my brother works at a pizza place so maybe i'll get him to hook it up with some boxes

rufus4dagruv

Definitely keep an eye on the weight. If you go over a certain weight, the package becomes "oversized" according to the shippers regulations, and price skyrocket. With that much to ship, it's not going to be super cheap to ship them. 20 cymbals will weigh approx. 50 to 75 lbs, plus another 20 to 25 lbs worth of hardware. I would say budget $50 to $100 for shipping. Could be a little more or less depending on the carrier and method used.