How much could i sell my drumset for?

iatemygoat

its an 8 piece Pearl Export series (black).

2-22" bass drums
10"
12"
13" rack toms
14"
16" Floor toms
14" snare

the rims on the toms have trace amounts of rust from being in a practice space that flooded and all of the humidity got to it. there was no water damage done to it because it was on a riser. once i clean them the rust should barely be noticeable.

other than that they are in great condition and about 3 years old i think.

it comes with a high hat holder and il prolly throw in a high hat stand and maybe another cymbal stand

so how mch do you think i could get for it? i bought it brand new for $1100

drummert2k

i'd say try to shoot for abut 500 bucks. a brand new 5 piece with everything costs right there so you should be able to find a buyer for that price.

have you considered selling it as t seperate kits rather than just one large one? for a lower line kit, you might be able to sell a kick tom and floor tom set to someone for 300 bucks who wouldnt want all the extra drums.

iatemygoat

drummert2k":6649io03 said:
i'd say try to shoot for abut 500 bucks. a brand new 5 piece with everything costs right there so you should be able to find a buyer for that price.

have you considered selling it as t seperate kits rather than just one large one? for a lower line kit, you might be able to sell a kick tom and floor tom set to someone for 300 bucks who wouldnt want all the extra drums.
wow thats a really good idea. i never thought of that. thanks, maybe i will try and sell it as two seperate kits.

Scott_Hurford

what drummert2k sed is true, selling your kit as two seperate kits will be much easier to sell.

Heck, you've got a fusion set up and a rock set up in tht one kit, try selling them like that,

Rock - 22" Bass
13" Tom
16" Floor
14" Snare

Fusion - 22" Bass
10" Tom
12" Tom
14" Floor

Nice 8)