How long does Saluda/drumgearonline take to ship cymbals?

silencetheshadows

Sorry if their is already a topic about this, if so I will delete this one.

Anyway. A week ago I ordered a Saluda Mist X 18" rock crash, as my current crash, if you can call it one, has cracked in two and bent. So I decided to order the Saluda, even though I have never tried Saluda, I have heard good things. I purchases from drumgearonline.com. My question is, how long do they take to ship? A estimate in days or weeks? I am just eager to crash that thing, haha. And I have a gig on Saturday, and would like to get the cymbal before the show. If not I will probably borrow a crash, lol.

Thanks for any info.

Cheerful-Bear

Depends on how long it takes them to make it. Most people custom order them from Jamie by email, so I really have no clue if this is being freshly made or if it's just in a vault. Anyone?

JasonDeLima

Any Saluda cymbal should take a while. Jamie makes them as they're ordered, he doesn't stock up on cymbals.

kplante069

I ordered some hats on 9/12. I'm hope they will be here by the end of the week. Send Jamie an email to get a status.

JasonDeLima

kplante069":4uhxl0xj said:
I ordered some hats on 9/12. I'm hope they will be here by the end of the week. Send Jamie an email to get a status.
I ordered a 16" Crash and a 12" Splash on September 2nd, and DHL's estimated shipping date is tomorrow. 10/2.

screamkevin

Also, you should be able to track your package through DHL. You're on the West Coast, so it may take a bit longer, but it's still really quick.

Cheerful-Bear

I ordered a 14'' Glory China with Metallic Alloy and diamond on one side, and Satin Glory on the other. I don't know if he did this, but there's a possibility that it's vented like 1-3 months ago and it shipped out today :p
That's because it's uber custom. And he said it's like the longest he's spent on a cymbal. Hopefully I won't break this.

silencetheshadows

Damn. So its probably going to take longer than I thought. I did not get any custom modifications, just a 18" rock crash Mist x. But its all good. Hopefully the wait it worth it, i have no real fears. Thanks everyone.

silencetheshadows

Just got it and used it at practice. It is a Mist X 18'' rock crash. It is loud as shit! Damn. Very cutting for sure. A bit too bright, but it will probably wear in after a bit, if not I can fix it. Very shiny and nice look.
Overall I like it.

Adolf_tom

Hello,

GX Transport provides express air, road, rail and ocean shipping in the GTA and all over the globe. We also offer truck services for companies.

Cheers
Code:
http://www.gxts.com