Holy Grail Of Rides?

phil-drummer

LStar":k14s6a7d said:
My Paiste Signature Reflector 20" Dry is pretty freakin' nice.. I'm starting to be in love with it, the wash is so subtle and controllable, it just sits so nice in any mix. Rad! :)

~L*~
doesnt nicko mcbrain use reflectors ?

pearldrummer333

My favorite is the 22" Sabian HH powerbell ride but for someone looking at cheaper cymbals the Paiste PST 5 22" rock ride is amazing. I chose it over an A custom and i know it was the better choice.

phoenix7289

phil-drummer":1g986ur0 said:
LStar":1g986ur0 said:
My Paiste Signature Reflector 20" Dry is pretty freakin' nice.. I'm starting to be in love with it, the wash is so subtle and controllable, it just sits so nice in any mix. Rad! :)

~L*~
doesnt nicko mcbrain use reflectors ?
I am a Nicko Mcbrain disciple... and yes... he uses Paiste Signature Reflector Series cymbals. I envy this guy who owns one! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!

dillinger12

my favorite ride is the one im currently using and its the K custom 22" dark ride, its almost perfect, has everything ones looking in a ride, great ping, bell, and crash

DolFan54

My favorite ride was a 70's Paiste 22" Sound Creation Dark Ride. Like an idiot I sold it. I finally found a replacement that I actually like better. An 80's 18" Paiste Sound Creation Dark Ride. It's just the perfect ride for me.

ashby

20" Meinl Custom Cymbal Shop" One of a kind" Medium Heavy
20" 1970's Paiste medium 2002 black series

GeorgeDemise

I just bought a 21" AA rock ride. I used to have a HH raw bell dry ride, but used someones kit at a show and they had a rack with things too close together (i wasnt alowed to move stuff because he was a dick) and my ride (hh raw bell dry ride) clipped one of the other stands and I had a little chip which in time turned into a crack, and this was after its warrenty, sucked bad!

phoenix7289

GeorgeDemise":137ppa4b said:
I just bought a 21" AA rock ride. I used to have a HH raw bell dry ride, but used someones kit at a show and they had a rack with things too close together (i wasnt alowed to move stuff because he was a dick) and my ride (hh raw bell dry ride) clipped one of the other stands and I had a little chip which in time turned into a crack, and this was after its warrenty, sucked bad!
Now that sucks massive balls.

rebuskyle

For me....it's got to be KZildjian from the 50's. I've got a 20" (actually more like 19 3/4") that is medium. I've always thought that if GOD had a ride cymbal it would be this one.

Aside from that Istanbul, Boshphorus and Spizzichino (sp?) are great!
Kyle