hi-hat stands

FastEddie

ok I have a question to anyone who knows a really good hi-hat stand. When i first got my mapex set. I got a tama hi-hat stand. I can't even remember the name it's a rather old one, and it's about to head to greener fields. I been looking at many new hi-hat stands. I just want to hear some different views on stands, and what direction i should go?

FastEddie

thanks man i been looking at them, because of the interchangable cams but i never got a view from someone who has them i think i might go test one out tomorrow after work.

vargasdrumbeast

Get the TAMA velo glide or the Lever glide depending on whether you like the chain or the kevlar strip

Plus if your looking for a good clutch you might want to get the HH905XP

It looks compicated but its quite easy, I tried it out at Guitar Center, and Im always complaining of how things are set up there, but that high-hat stand felt great

FastEddie

i was thinking about iron corba.. i have rolling glides for my bass pedals. tama has never let me down on pedals at all. im going ot be heading up GC tomorrow so i will check it out. i know i cant stand the way they set some things the pedals are always off to me.