• Pearl H2000 Eliminator Hi-Hat Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tama HH905 Iron Cobra Lever-Glide Hi Hat Stand

• Other(Please Post)

• Total voters

nateeeeeeeee

I'm in a tossup between Tama HH905 Iron Cobra Lever-Glide Hi Hat Stand and the Pearl H2000 Eliminator Hi-Hat Stand. I like the cams on the pearl. but i noticed on the iron cobra you can slant both hi hat cymbals not just the bottom one. does anyone know if you can do that with the eliminator too? or if there are any other good options out there i should conisder?

skitch

I still use the old three legged version of the Tama Hi hat stand with the lever glide system. I don't like how the two-legged version rock back forth when operating the pedal!

TrunJun

I have nothing but good things to say about my Iron Cobra strap drive hi hat... IC pedals (atleast the high hats) have super super good response, the groove is nice, and the two leg system doesnt wobble on me like these other people say it does... Absolutely an amazing piece of hardware, if you can cough up an extra 50 bucks too, get the IC Strap-drive, i got mine only for like... 230 something :p

FelterSkelter

nickbaldwin":2nwj78ph said:
Gibraltar 9600.

I assume its under $200, its £90 in the Uk.

Its great :)
I also have a Gibraltar 9000 series with two and a half legs (adj. mini leg) and it has worked out great for me so far. I think Gibraltar's equipment is usually cheaper than other brands.

drummert2k

skitch":3oydsi1v said:
I still use the old three legged version of the Tama Hi hat stand with the lever glide system. I don't like how the two-legged version rock back forth when operating the pedal!
i've been using the 2 legged iron combra stands for many years and many many recording sessions and hundreds of practices and hundreds of shows. and i never ever had a problem with it wobbling or rocking or even moving for that matter. the stand is totally solid.