Here is my ddrum kit.

ddrumbum

I currently play on a 5 pc ddrum Diatribe Kit, Tobacco fade finish, made of birch and Mahogany, 10x8, 12x10, 16x14, and 14x5 snare and 22x18 kick, this actual kit will not be available for public purchase until late summer, my kit is the new upgraded version of the diatribe, comes standard with all die-cast hoops, stronger hardware, and way better finish, just to name a few, this kit sounds incredible.<p>

I use Zildjian & wuhan Cymbals, they have never let me down, and I love the sound they produce, I have the following.<p>

1 Set of 14" New Beat Hats,

1 Set of 13” ZBT Hats,

1 6” A Custom Splash,
1 8" A Custom Splash,
1 10" A Custom Splash,
1 12" Wuhan China,

1 14” Wuhan China,
1 20" A Custom Ride,
1 18" A Custom Medium Thin Crash,
1 18" Z Custom Crash,
1 17" Medium Thin Z Custom Crash,
1 16" A Custom Projection Crash<p>

I currently use ddrum 900 Series Hardware, PDP Hardware, and Gibralter Hardware. I use Evans G2 Drumheads on my Toms & Snare, and Evan's EMAD On my Kick.<p>

<p>

phil-drummer

Its nice to see some one using ZBT in their set up because they actually like them , not just because they cant afford better. cool stuff dude, liking the shell finish too

Anarchytama

extremely beautiful and awesome kit... neat finish and really cool kit you have on your hands... hope your takin real good care of it

Blond_Duke

Nice thats a higher end ddrum. I also have a ddrum but it's one of the lower end models. Still i'm very impressed with it. I had to replace the heads right away because the factory ones suck. I put Evans Hydro tom and snare heads on and a EQ3 bass head.