HELP!!! DRUM WRAPS AND ISS SYSTEM

I just bought a used Pearl EX kit, the red with the black lugs and rims. It's a wrap finish. The wrap on the bass drum is split, all the way around. It's hardly noticable on the top, but it's worse on the underside. Does anybody know if I can get another wrap from Pearl, and how to go about it?

Also, I need another key bolt and claw for the ISS mount. The part that connects to the rim, the claws. There is only one keybolt and claw, the other one is missing. Does anybody know how I get one of those?

Kit sounds killer though!

Nah, they're just regular ISS mounts. I only need the claw hook and key bolt, the claw hook that attaches to the rim, just a little thing.

I'll check out those wraps.

Excuse me, I have to go figure how to get this sticker residue off of the drum now. The person I bought the kit from had a nice size Pearl sticker slapped on the side of the tom. I managed to peel it off, but there's still alot of sticky stuff.

SGarrett

fullmetaldrummer87":37lhkl3t said:
Nah, they're just regular ISS mounts. I only need the claw hook and key bolt, the claw hook that attaches to the rim, just a little thing.

Excuse me, I have to go figure how to get this sticker residue off of the drum now. The person I bought the kit from had a nice size Pearl sticker slapped on the side of the tom. I managed to peel it off, but there's still alot of sticky stuff.
You're better off buying a new mount. You're going to be hard pressed finding those pieces.

And try GooGone to get the adhesive off. You can buy it at WalMart.

fullmetaldrummer87":32yel45r said:

goo be gone works wonders for removing sticker residue... and it won't mess up the wrap.