Hello everyone =]

x__matt

Just got a Friend Request on MySpace from Greg on MySpace and I noticed this site in his profile so thought I'd come check it out, see how active it is and the such.
I'm Matt, 20, UK, been playing drums since High School (6 years now); had tuition for the first 5 and been gigging for the last 3.
Onto my third band now, called The Dirty Truth. Debut gig is at the end of the month.
A little more info. on me in my profile, but that's enough for now.
How are you?

Dale

x__matt":31wr3uvm said:
Just got a Friend Request on MySpace from Greg on MySpace and I noticed this site in his profile so thought I'd come check it out, see how active it is and the such.
I'm Matt, 20, UK, been playing drums since High School (6 years now); had tuition for the first 5 and been gigging for the last 3.
Onto my third band now, called The Dirty Truth. Debut gig is at the end of the month.
A little more info. on me in my profile, but that's enough for now.
How are you?
Hello Matt.

I found my way here in the same manner.

I've been playing about 27 to 30 years or so. I can't really remember when exactly I began. I think it was with pencils to Deep Purple. I recall playing Smoke on the water in front of the fireplace when I was really young.

They're a pretty nice bunch here. It's not that busy, but that's okay if the guys are cool.

Good luck with your upcoming gig!

Pork Sword

greetings...Greg got me here as well...really enjoying it so far & I will be sending a slew of requests around when I get the free moment to sit down and do it.

welcome aboard...great group of people here so far...it's a welcome change from some of the other forums I've encountered.

masonvonritchie

Hi Matt! Greg myspaced me as well. I've found this site to pretty helpful with my questions. There's lots of good info on here and really talented drummers posting here.