Hello all!

dunkerton12

Hey everyone! I tried looking for a "introduce yourself" thread but couldn't find it. I apologize if there is one and I've overlooked it.

I learned about the forum from a member on the Remo forum who just became a mod here--PM me and I'll tell you about who I am on Remo.

Anyway, it looks so far like this is a good place to hang out and talk drum talk! I've been playing drums for about 9 years now, and I've played a pretty wide variety of music styles: gospel, rock, blues, folk, a little jazz, and bluegrass.

Anyway, just saying hello so you all will at least have heard of my screen name!

Dunk

Llama_Dude

Hi. <--- totally original. I'm pattening this greeting and anyone who uses it with out my authority with have their pants sued off. unless they are fat and/or ugly, in which case you can keep your pants but I'm still taking my money. Get ready for whats comming Fiesty.

I'm sure you've heard that enough.

enigma007

Hey all , name's Enigma (yes it's real) and anyway I'm a guy that loves drums looking to invest in a nice set in the next few months and decided to join this forum. Thought I'd say hi to all. 8)

Binkx

dunkerton12":1brrckqx said:
Hey everyone! I tried looking for a "introduce yourself" thread but couldn't find it. I apologize if there is one and I've overlooked it.

I learned about the forum from a member on the Remo forum who just became a mod here--PM me and I'll tell you about who I am on Remo.

Anyway, it looks so far like this is a good place to hang out and talk drum talk! I've been playing drums for about 9 years now, and I've played a pretty wide variety of music styles: gospel, rock, blues, folk, a little jazz, and bluegrass.

Anyway, just saying hello so you all will at least have heard of my screen name!

Dunk
And who are you at Remo? Better yet try to guess who I am.