Hello all im having a bass pedal tiny problem :D

dor44

Hello :D
im new so if i do something wrong here please tell me :D
ok so my question is...
ive been watching people do the heel toe method alot!
and i tried it on my kit and its very nice :D
but there seems to be a problem when i try doing it a few times in a row my foot gets in the way of the pedal... i mean is that my foot is kind of too big for the pedal or something like that? is that possible?
but ive seen that are some kind of pedals called axis long boards that are actually supose to be for that method ..
so what im asking is it possible to do that method without the axis long boards?

thanks alot dor44 :D

invision

if your foot is bigger than a size 9-10 it will be quite a task to learn heel toe easily, long board pedals make this much much easier to pull off.

tero

9-10???? i have 12.5 :)) so it is going to be difficult. you may try something that works for me, even though it is not the same thing. heal up and play only with the toes. (i saw chad (rhcp) doing this in a video on youtube. )

Lancelot Frosty

Try out the slide. I've got a size 11 foot or something, and I use the slide. Jeff Porcaro used it.
Look it up here. I think the topic was named doublebassslide or something.

Blitzer135

tero":35dgbnua said:
9-10???? i have 12.5 :)) so it is going to be difficult. you may try something that works for me, even though it is not the same thing. heal up and play only with the toes. (i saw chad (rhcp) doing this in a video on youtube. )
you mean lifting your feet of the peadl slightly coz i do that