HAVE 1100 FOR A NEW SHELL PACK THINKING MAPEX PRO M MAPLE

JACKMOVEDRUMMER1

I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 18 YEARS AND NEED TO GO TO THE BEST KIT POSSIBLE FOR THE MONEY RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE MY BANDS GETTING READY TO TOUR. I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT MAPEX PRO-M ROCK CONFIG FOR 1000+TAX AND 520 FOR A GOOD SET OF CASES.

drummer912

if $1100 is all u can spend then def. go for the Mapex Pro M or Ludwig Classic Maples. both are maple kits and sound quite nice. the orion and renown maple are alittle out of ur price range, i believe. someone correct me if im wrong.

michiganice91

ludwig classic maples are in the same price range as gretsch reknown maple, and mapex orion.

one step down would get you gretsch catalina maple, mapex Pro M, and ludwig accent cs maple

drummer912

michiganice91":1fjovdkl said:
ludwig classic maples are in the same price range as gretsch reknown maple, and mapex orion.

one step down would get you gretsch catalina maple, mapex Pro M, and ludwig accent cs maple
ur right, my bad. i just remebered you saying somewhere tht u got ur drums for a grand. i just now looked up the maples and their like 2700 give or take.

michiganice91

yea..i got a great deal off of ebay, they were brand new..but the the drums were made in 1999, If u want new 07's theyre like 3 grand :)

loop

JACKMOVEDRUMMER1":2t47rcb0 said:
I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 18 YEARS AND NEED TO GO TO THE BEST KIT POSSIBLE FOR THE MONEY RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE MY BANDS GETTING READY TO TOUR. I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT MAPEX PRO-M ROCK CONFIG FOR 1000+TAX AND 520 FOR A GOOD SET OF CASES.

Please don't shout. Turn off the caps lock