harry potter

SuNoAnBuKi

New member
Odd ... earlier today I was wondering if Harry Potter was ever going to become a subject on here. Haha. I saw the first two movies and enjoyed them, I haven't seen the last few but I'd like to. I'm probably gonna down a couple more beers and go watch the third one on, "On Demand". Haha.
 

iatemygoat

New member
SuNoAnBuKi":hm2mfmds said:
Odd ... earlier today I was wondering if Harry Potter was ever going to become a subject on here. Haha. I saw the first two movies and enjoyed them, I haven't seen the last few but I'd like to. I'm probably gonna down a couple more beers and go watch the third one on, "On Demand". Haha.
i was speaking more along the lines of the books but whateva.
 

iatemygoat

New member
anavrinIV":2do5nmvj said:
seen all the movies, read all the books. im in.
i know someone who read the last book in 11 hours in one sitting. yeah hes pretty much obsessed. he used to have a list of things on his myspace page about what he thought was going to happen in the next books all the time.
 

drumsforlife

New member
iatemygoat":1b0b92x8 said:
i know someone who read the last book in 11 hours in one sitting. yeah hes pretty much obsessed. he used to have a list of things on his myspace page about what he thought was going to happen in the next books all the time.
my fiance finished the last one in 5 hours...
 

drumsforlife

New member
druming=life":1azmfnmp said:
my fiance finished the last one in 5 hours...

thats crazy, that would be like 140 pages an hour :?
She reads fast. She's been known to go to the library, check out 10 books, and return them all in the same day because she's finished them. She's read the library's entire science fiction section three times over now, just in the span that I've known her. She really loves reading. It's really cool because I know exactly what to get her for Christmas/birthdays/anniversaries...
 

iatemygoat

New member
drummer912":2zvlezk5 said:
wow man, it takes me a month to read harry potter. course i dont read every day.
me too. ive been putting it off for like 4 days now. ive got time but since getting a wii ive been a little preoccupied haha.
 

drumsforlife

New member
Wii's are fun. slim, the production guy for our urban market(hip hop radio) brought his into work last weekend and we sat and played it in the conference room on the flatscreen. Didn't get much work done outside of the necessary voicetracks, but it was fun!
 

drummer912

New member
iatemygoat":10dcudyo said:
drummer912":10dcudyo said:
wow man, it takes me a month to read harry potter. course i dont read every day.
me too. ive been putting it off for like 4 days now. ive got time but since getting a wii ive been a little preoccupied haha.
haha cool. ive yet to play one. they seem pretty cool. mabye i can practice tennis on there when its raining :D
 
Top