happy thnaksgivinn!!!

stump

kylevater":26dzk6st said:
stump":26dzk6st said:
Nothing like fried turkey, cold beer, football and four wheelin' WOOHOO!! Peace on ya!
haha stumps an original redneck lol
Ok Kyle...that was funny! I am a refined redneck thank you but a redneck non the less. Refined being that I have all of my teeth, good grammar and my wife is not related to me. HAHAHAHA!! Peace on ya!

stump

cableman26":222boeua said:
stump":222boeua said:
Nothing like fried turkey, cold beer, football and four wheelin' WOOHOO!! Peace on ya!
ahhh, dude I freaking love deep fried turkey!!!!!!
The only way to eat turkey! Fried up 2 today and gonna do another 2 for Christmas. Got it down to a science here bro. Gotta love it! Peace on ya!

cableman26

Awww the South is great huh? I wanna try a turducken have you heard of these it's a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey. I have never tried one but it sounds like a Thanksgiving wet dream to me. :D

Potatoe Snack

does anybody else mix all their food together? I take the turkey, the mashed potatoes, stuffing, and some gravy and just mix into an odd brown slop and go at it like a madman. My family looks at me like a wierdo but it tastes so good.

stump

Potatoe Snack":2ywmr5pl said:
does anybody else mix all their food together? I take the turkey, the mashed potatoes, stuffing, and some gravy and just mix into an odd brown slop and go at it like a madman. My family looks at me like a wierdo but it tastes so good.
Guilty as charged! Guess I get it from the military days of eating a meal in 3 minutes. Hell ...it all goes to the same place and achieves the same mission! Peace on ya!

Brother_Bong

stump":1bmgnqn5 said:
Potatoe Snack":1bmgnqn5 said:
Guilty as charged! Guess I get it from the military days of eating a meal in 3 minutes. Hell ...it all goes to the same place and achieves the same mission! Peace on ya!
Eating in 3 minutes with elbows raised, and bowl close, I've seen it!