HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE MISFITS!!!!!!!!!!!

metalhead94

i saw them live in va beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jerry was talking to the crowd after the show standing on some boxes behind the bar and i was in the front!!!!!!!!
he drew a heart on my hand when i asked him to sign it (lol) and i got a pic with him. robo's drums were huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they had big ol spikes comin out of em. i could hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bapudi

when glen left. they died to me. the songs were never the same. tho samhain was misfits2. but they failed too.

he should of stayed with the misfits.

on an other note. i have most of the misfits demo tracks where its glen on a keyboard and drums.

best shit there is

SocKeT

bapudi":7o9kclzu said:
when glen left. they died to me. the songs were never the same. tho samhain was misfits2. but they failed too.

he should of stayed with the misfits.

on an other note. i have most of the misfits demo tracks where its glen on a keyboard and drums.

best shit there is
The Danzig days were the best, i wish he would reunite for some shows

GiveItAll

danzig era was definatley misfits at there finest, but i also liked them with michale graves i dont know why everyone hates on him he has a good voice i know hes no danzig but still

Alcyon

The Danzig band was better imo, but the Misfits w/ Glenn were amazing. I'm wearing my hoodie right now with the huge Misfits patch on it :p