HAHAHAHA FINALLY GOT MY DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalhead94

it took me forever to figure what i wanted and i finlayy got!!!! its a pdp 805 8 piece.
22x18 x 2
8x7 10x8 12x9 14x12 16x14
14x5
its the avenged sevenfold rev sig. kit from gc so it has the a7x logo on em but thats ok for now since im 13 adn not in a band.
my cymbals are the zildjian zht pro pack and an agazarian 16" china(love that thing)

anyway i'll have pics soon enough.

okjohne

You are 13 (years old) and you just received, at your parents house (just don't know many 13 year olds with their own pads) A brand spankin new 8 piece with 2 Bass drums no less PDP. Congratulations kid but what are you gonna do with all that stuff? When I was twelve I got a paper route and saved money for over a year to buy a 7 piece Ludwig Vistalite set. Blue. It came with two crash cymbals and a ride that I still Play. I also still have the new beat HH. I paid $750. The seller was a woman in her early 20's lookin to get out of the band seen. How did you earn the money to get your kit?

Timekeep69

okjohne":1fbdrvhe said:
You are 13 (years old) and you just received, at your parents house (just don't know many 13 year olds with their own pads) A brand spankin new 8 piece with 2 Bass drums no less PDP. Congratulations kid but what are you gonna do with all that stuff? When I was twelve I got a paper route and saved money for over a year to buy a 7 piece Ludwig Vistalite set. Blue. It came with two crash cymbals and a ride that I still Play. I also still have the new beat HH. I paid $750. The seller was a woman in her early 20's lookin to get out of the band seen. How did you earn the money to get your kit?
What does it matter?

metalhead94

it came with a bunch of free and discoiunted stuff cuz the guy at gc said he could beat any pricei could find. plus the shell pack was $1000 and i got 20% off of that cuz they had a specail sale from 8-10 am on november 21. (i think it was the 21) but itame out at 1700 and my dad paid for it, but i am working off some of it now.

JAdrums2k

metalhead94":gk2y7fhy said:
it came with a bunch of free and discoiunted stuff cuz the guy at gc said he could beat any pricei could find. plus the shell pack was $1000 and i got 20% off of that cuz they had a specail sale from 8-10 am on november 21. (i think it was the 21) but itame out at 1700 and my dad paid for it, but i am working off some of it now.
Great bargaining for 13!! :D

That's a monster of a kit... be sure to post some pics up here!!

Enjoy

Hack_and_Slash

metalhead94":12qnv8rm said:
it took me forever to figure what i wanted and i finlayy got!!!! its a pdp 805 8 piece.
22x18 x 2
14x5
its the avenged sevenfold rev sig. kit from gc so it has the a7x logo on em but thats ok for now since im 13 adn not in a band.
my cymbals are the zildjian zht pro pack and an agazarian 16" china(love that thing)

Pics or its not true

ludwigdrummer29

was in the reno gc today and saw them. slick drums bro. when i was 13 i negoceated a used 4 piece set of 1989 custom made ludwig super classics.

good choice on those pdps. id get rid of the reso bass head.

dwtoast72

metalhead94":smakhewy said:
22x18 x 2
14x5

play hard now!!! while rent is free...hehe

stump

Enjoy your new kit dude! And people....don't kill his buzz. Let him enjoy his new pride and joy. Think back to your last and look forward to your next. Peace on ya!

stephenchong

Timekeep69":1hr5ggq3 said:
Congrats again on the new kit. It looks like you made someone jealous. :D
Oh god the pain.. Of knowing someone got a kit that you want. :cry:
You better treat that baby good, you understand ? :wink:

SocKeT

Congrats, ive been looking for the kit online but havnt found, anyone know where there are some pics of it

metalhead94

stephenchong":26gp4n2j said:
Timekeep69":26gp4n2j said:
Congrats again on the new kit. It looks like you made someone jealous. :D
Oh god the pain.. Of knowing someone got a kit that you want. :cry:
You better treat that baby good, you understand ? :wink:
you dont have to worry about that bro, i dont let my friends play it, i cover it up whenever im not playing it, im not taking any risks of even gettind one tiny scratch on that baby. :)

xdoseonex

okjohne":21uj8a6b said:
now call me crazy, and this is just a shot in he dark. he plays drums. and he just got a new drum set. whats he gonna do with all that? I'm gonna guess play it. But dont quote me. i could be wrong

kErmit vOn zOmbie

i got my Tama mars 8 when i was 13, a year later i added 4 Pearl concert toms. and after that i added various toms etc until i had it up to about 16 drums. beat the tar out of it dude, congrats and enjoy!!!!!

okjohne

Granted his shell pack is every bit as nice or better than my 15 year old Made in England Birch Premier. Those PDP kits are real nice. I just hope his kit will see half what mine and the previous two have. Drum on.